for fear of jinxing it

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Wee has done really well thru all this.

he had a couple bobbles at school, but maintained. today he had a 100% day.

he knows my shopping will be limited for christmas, so he's helping by asking for nothing from us (except me to heal - sweet kid) and is asking Santa for what he wants this year. he still believes.

he told a friend today that we won't have a tree this year, but that's ok with him.

he lets the dogs in and out and fixes me a bowl of cereal every morning.

when he recently got a care package of legos from a special west coast elf, he worked extra hard to build it himself without "bothering" me. (even tho i was happy to help).

he is still loud. and hyper. and bounces all over the place.

but i just couldn't be prouder of him.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I am so proud of Wee! Sounds to me like he's just doing everything he can to make Mama's life a tad easier. OK, yeah, he's still gonna have issues. But in a horrible way, perhaps this is a blessing - he is learning some self discipline - and only he can teach that to himself! LOL

Give him an extra hug for me!!!

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Shari--

That is wonderful!!!

Just wondering...

How is husband behaving during all of this? Is he "being good", too?

Mom2oddson

That is such great news. Wee really loves his Mom doesn't he. And what an unselfish thing to ask for Mom to heal instead of gifts for himself. What a big heart he has!!!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
husband is doing ok, too! He's not picking up everything, but my mom has been here to help, but he's stepped it up 300%. can't complain.