Fage Greek Yogurt by the carton

Garage sales, flea markets, sales in general

Trying to harmonize to songs on the radio

Football all season long

You?

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
Watching HGTV (home and garden television)

Butter Pecan ice cream from the local ice cream shop.
:icecream:

Cleaning house while listening to Big Band / Swing music - I love to stop cleaning and dance because no one is watching.

Wondering through antique stores.

Beach vacations!!
:beach:

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Visiting our condo in Florida

The beach always!!

Getting a deal on something

HGTV and Food Network

Long walks

Gardening perennials (husband likes too)

Good food!

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
Purging and downsizing realizing as I get older less is more.

Scuba Diving

Snorkeling

Movies and time with my husband

Sober time with my son

Bike rides

Fall fairs

Halloween

Jelly beans a new favorite

Red wine quality over quantity and love a tasty bargain

Black Cherry Ice Cream

Any where in Italy

Travel

Pink Elephant

Great topic, SomeWhereOutThere!

Washing and drying dishes by hand

Gardening

Cooking and baking

Relaxing under a comfortable warm comforter and watching television or reading

Line-drying (love, love, love this)!

Folding diapers (cloth) when my kids were little

Guilty pleasure when I was younger... babysitting

TweetyD

cookbooks, I love trying new recipes

fingernail polish, I have over 300 bottles and often create my own by blending some that are running low

watching Live PD and other "cop shows", in my younger years I wanted to become a detective

counted cross-stitch, knitting, or crocheting when spare time allows

shoveling snow (when it isn't TOO heavy) and before all the snowblowers are making noise.....so beautiful and quiet

Lil

LOL! I always thought "guilty" pleasures were supposed to be ones you were at least a little bit embarrassed by. You ladies are WAY too sweet and innocent!
:devil:

A pint of Ice Cream - right out of the pint.
Really naughty books (think 50 Shades - only well-written) :reading:

YouTube Videos by the real whackadoodles (Flat Earth, Reptillians, Ancient Giant Aliens and assorted conspiracy theories).
:hypnosis:
Cookies right out of the oven - right off the pan.

Baileys Irish Cream in my morning coffee

Jammie Days - sleeping as late as possible, getting up, getting some coffee (with Baileys ;) ) and eating absolute junk like biscuits and gravy while settled in on the couch with a blanket and watching TV the REST of the day until I go back to bed - without ever getting dressed or doing an iota of work that isn't required to feed myself. (This is also referred to as SLOTH.)

Using my government-supplied, intended only for work, internet for THIS.:winks:

AppleCori

Ok, I won't be revealing what my REAL guilty pleasures are!

But my not-really-guilty pleasures include:

Really bad horror movies on Netflix, watched on Saturday night with hubby after daughter goes to bed (you haven't lived if you have missed "Zombeavers" and the classic "Tucker and Dale Fight Evil"). OK, maybe this one should count as a REAL guilty pleasure! I need to look up the crazy conspiracy-theory ones, Lil. Haven't done that one!

Playing with my daughter's pet mice (who knew they would be so loveable?)

Sharing a Pepsi with my hubby after our monthly shopping trip ( only part I look forward to).

Sexy undies and lingerie (sexy beats comfortable every time!)

Rubbing my hubby's hairy chest (oops, too much information?) Sorry, you asked for it....

ksm

Photography and scrap booking

Cooking a nice meal

Nature walks

Reading a good book

Coffee with vanilla creamer and sugar

Time at the library or book store

Pinterest

Candy Crush

Kitty snuggles

Back rubs

Bergamot essential oil

A fun find at the Goodwill store ( I have two Coach purses that looked new for $1.99)

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
LOL! I always thought "guilty" pleasures were supposed to be ones you were at least a little bit embarrassed by. You ladies are WAY too sweet and innocent!

YouTube Videos by the real whackadoodles (Flat Earth, Reptillians, Ancient Giant Aliens and assorted conspiracy theories).

Jammie Days - sleeping as late as possible, getting up, getting some coffee (with Baileys ;) ) and eating absolute junk like biscuits and gravy while settled in on the couch with a blanket and watching TV the REST of the day until I go back to bed - without ever getting dressed or doing an iota of work that isn't required to feed myself. (This is also referred to as SLOTH.)

Mee too!!

Cookies right out of the oven - right off the pan

Especially when someone else Bakes them. Yum!

Lil

@ksm You are positively wholesome if those are your "guilty" pleasures. :angel2:

Zombeavers

OMG! Another human besides Jabber and I have seen Zombeavers!
:rofl: What an absolutely ridiculous movie! I've never seen Tucker and Dale Fight Evil - but definitely need to. Have you ever seen "Bubba Hotep"? If not, you really should. Fairly "adult" language, but soooo weird and campy and funny.
Bubba Ho-Tep (2002) - IMDb

Last edited:

AppleCori

OMG! Another human besides Jabber and I have seen Zombeavers!
:rofl: What an absolutely ridiculous movie! I've never seen Tucker and Dale Fight Evil - but definitely need to. Have you ever seen "Bubba Hotep"? If not, you really should. Fairly "adult" language, but soooo weird and campy and funny.
Bubba Ho-Tep (2002) - IMDb

I will look up Bubba Hotep!

Hubby thinks he may have seen it before, but is not sure.

The horror/comedy genre is an underrated and underappreciated commodity!

susiestar

Roll With It
Bubba HoTep was under appreciated. By me. All three times. My hubby loved it. But he also loved the Brisco County Jr series. For different reasons, but it has the same actor.

Really bad reality tv (which is most reality tv) watched late at night. So I can laugh in peace at the idiots. And make fun of them. Sometimes with my daughter.

I don't really have that many things I am embarrassed about. I had a kid who would tell anyone everything, and would do anything anywhere. So I got over being embarrassed because that just egged him on.