For pink:) old fashion shows and movies you still like

KTMom91

I'd never leave the house if I had a channel playing these shows!

LOVED Saturday morning cartoons! Bugs Bunny, Josie and the Pussycats (long tails, and ears for hats, guitars, sharps and flats...), Scooby-Doo, Speed Racer, Wacky Races, Bullwinkle, Mr Peabody, Fractured Fairy Tales...

And every school morning, we had Romper Room and Captain Kangaroo!

Pink Elephant

I'd never leave the house if I had a channel playing these shows!

LOVED Saturday morning cartoons! Bugs Bunny, Josie and the Pussycats (long tails, and ears for hats, guitars, sharps and flats...), Scooby-Doo, Speed Racer, Wacky Races, Bullwinkle, Mr Peabody, Fractured Fairy Tales...

And every school morning, we had Romper Room and Captain Kangaroo!
I totally agree, KT! :) I am totally with you on that!!!

OMG... Bullwinkle, totally forgot about that show! "Watch Me Pull a Rabbit Out Of My Hat"!

And Captain kangaroo. gee-whiz, it seems like yesterday that I was watching those/these old shows. Time goes so fast. :(

BusynMember

Copa you REMINDED me of Dallas! I can't believe I forgot it. Who shot JR? Lol

There was a show....Dynasty? With Linda Evans. I loved that one too. My Dad thought Linda Evans was so hot lol!

I really am not a huge TV or movie fan so I don't remember some of these shows.. .

I remember, as a little kid, watching something with Dad called Car 54 Where Are You

And I loved The Addams Family and the Munsters too! Addams family movies were also good!

I especially loved my soap operas. I worked the evening shift at a hospital and everyone, even the doctors, would talk about the current episode of General Hospital in the Luke and Laura era and I also liked One Life To Live And All My Children. Go Erica! nd Edge of Night. I was in my 20s and had Bart and he took a great three hour nap for a few years so I put him down at 12 and he would usually sleep through most of my shows! I had crushes on so many soap stars! My biggest crush was on Scorpio of GH.

BusynMember

Ok. I admit it. I LOVED the Beverly Hillbillies and what they did to an upscale town of snobs lol. That was one of my favorites! Liked the movies too!

I forgot that I used to watch Roseanne sometimes. Not a bad show. More realistic than many.

They still have reruns of many old shows and I find them mostly too dated for me but I still watch I Love Lucy and Beverly Hillbillies!

Got to love how couple's sleep in separate twin beds back then on TV lol.

Saturday morning, as a kid, I loved all cartoons. I had a very vivid imagination and adored cartoons. The Flintstones was my favorite. Not a fan of non cartoons kid shows though.

Last edited: