For the love of all things good and decent

Star*

call 911........call 911
Nice to be understood - even if for just a () bit. lol - it's such a rare thing. :tongue:

KITTEH IS NOT HERE ----- PUT UP THE BAT SIGNAL!!!!!!:batman::batman:

Batman to Katwoman - Batman to Katwoman - DO YOU READ us? OVER

M

ML

BBK Just take it slow, odaat slow. Pray for guidance and use your head while staying true to your heart. We love you tons. ML

Funny comments!

OK, there is no way in heaven or on earth that I would go back to the guy. But you are right, I had some attention paid to me and I got a little, erm, well you all know what I got.

However, I did what I learned in AA and "played the tape all the way through". Even if all we did was hook up, I would undoubtedly have an emotional attachment.

Not worth it.

And for those wondering, he is still living with princess glitter britches. From what I can see, he is staying there out of convenience and socking away money.

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
STAR!!!! I am laughing so hard, I am coughing, laughing, coughing, gasp gasp, turning blue, reaching for inhaler, wishing I'd bought some depends! OH gOD IT NEVER FELT SO GOOD, TO NOT BE ABLE TO BREATHE!!!!!! LMAO

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you should just throw him on the floor
Rip off his clothes
Have your way with him
Get what YOU need
Then roll him over
Smack him on the kiester and say

NOW GO HOME - 'CAUSE YOU ARE NEVER NEVER going to have THIS again.

(well maybe visions of you actually sending him away will jolt you into seeing what it's like to be the person that uses and not be the person who gets used all the time)

If his personality and character were as good as his looks you never would have divorced.

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
Abbey when you're done with Josh Holloway send him over to BBK's!!!!

Oh look Star has him for you in her corner (behind the bars)

Last edited:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Oh, my...didn't know he was that cute!:916blusher: No, gates are locked on Star's corner while mine is WIDE OPEN.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
HE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAR ME WHAT A - LOSS FOR WORDS LOOKING MAN........

I'm "SO" um..........LOST..........really. (not funny) -points fingers at those nodding yes.

I mean......I WANT TO BE ON LOST........I'd spend my entire day making sure he stayed in shape running away from me. :smug:

You know, I keep seeing replies on this thread...

Silly me thinks they are actually FOR me...

Abbey, Amaze, AND Star, all of you back to your corners.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Dang it all. I haven't been out for months. So I post about a BOOK and I'm still in. I guess I need to post about Kleenex or toilet paper. Even the cute guy hasn't come by. Sigh...love getting old.

Abbey