For those of you who know we well...

LittleDudesMom

:blizzard::sled: WE ARE GETTING SNOW :sled::blizzard:

I guess I wasn't paying attention to the weather the last day or two - easy child and I were at the gym. She was teaching a water fitness class. It was sleeting a little as we were driving to the gym. She faces the huge bank of windows when she teachers. All of a sudden she said, "IT"S SNOWING!!!!!!!!"

We all turned around and it was lovely! It's coming down really heavy and we've had about 2 inches or so and it will continue until morning. They've already closed easy child's scool and we figure difficult child's will close by the 11:00 news.

I've been waiting three years for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:snowangel::snowing:​

Sharon​

krisma

Yeh,it is snowing here to.I am tired of a little snow and it is gone in a day.I want alot of snow so my boys can go out and play.hopefully my little one will feel better in the morning so he can enjoy it.I hope it snows all night.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
We woke up to snow this morning but it had melted by noon. Enjoy your snow, Sharon!

Suz

Wiped Out

Staff member
I was wondering if you were getting snow. I was at the health club watching HLN and when I saw snow in your area I immediately thought of you! Enjoy!!:snowangel::snowing::sled:I just have one favor to ask-PLEASE don't send any back this way!!:)

Andy

Star, I am trying to send you some but the winds keep blowing it elsewhere.

Krisma, You are confusing me! I had that Avatar up to just a little bit ago until I changed to a picture of our puppy. Now, everytime I see it, my first reaction is, "Oh, I have already answered this? I don't remember!" Very funny!!!

Little Dude's Mom, Have fun - and invite Star over!

klmno

I'm glad you are enjoying it!! I drove on the interstate thru it- people were hitting brakes and sliding off the shoulder, but I think a lot of it had to do with it being dark and maybe they were inexperienced driving in "slush". LOL! It was very preetty though- it looked like your avatar!

The downside for me- I heard something hit the roof (probably a tree limb). I've lost power for a couple of mins about 5 times the past two hours. That's not too bad though- I just wish difficult child had left ONE flashlight working and with good batteries.

rejectedmom

I hate snow BAAAAHUMBUG! That comes from living in snow country for thirty years and doing most of the shoveling cause husband wasn't around. That is still the case but we don't get as much of the white stuff here just enough to keep me in the scrooge mode. LOL -RM

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Sharon,

You have been waiting a long time for snow.....I have been waiting a long time for snow to melt. Wish I had it in me to truck some out to you ~ enough for your back yard & a few days of fun.

Enjoy the wonderment. I always feel awe on the season's first snow fall. I still enjoy the quiet of a snowy evening. It's like the snow filters all noise & traffic. Of course, by January the awe has left me & I'm ready (way too) early for spring weather.

Enjoy this, my friend.

K

Kjs

Well you all just enjoy the snow. I am done with winter. I got up for work tonight, didn't look outside until it was time to leave and it was snowing and blowing. YUK !!!

We would have to have like 10+ inches to close school...unless the wind factored in. Then much less but drifting.

I hope you all make snowmen, snow angels have a big old snowball fight. Make a snow fort. Go sledding.

I think if I lived where it doesn't normally snow I would really enjoy it. I don't think it is as cold. Heck we'll have snow then a day or two later we'll get temps below zero with windchill in the -20 - 30 range. You just cannot enjoy the snow when it hurts your skin to step outside.

Drive safe.

Snowman hint - If you don't have coal for eyes and buttons... or hat's and scarve's for your snowman just SPRAY paint them on. It works great.

LittleDudesMom

It is still coming down in full force!!!

Everything around here, including the IRS, is closed. Accidents abound on the interstate and the mayor says "stay put"!

Yes, we don't deal with the snow very well around here - we get it so seldom. The last measurable snow was Decemer 2005! Told you I had been waiting.

Star, come on over - I've got the fire going, extra snow boots and gloves, and some nice coffee.

Sharon

Oh, Isn't it the best??? Today is the first snow day off from school in 6 years!!! Enjoy your day, I always pray for a blizzard. Janet, how are you holding up down there? I hope everyone has their cupboards well stocked.-Alyssa

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awww Janet, I'm sorry it missed you. :(

Sharon enjoy the snow. I've had enough for the season and am big time ready for spring to get here with some warmth.

Hugs

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
You snow lovers are nuts! We have to pay $80.00 minimum to get our roof in Maine shoveled. In the 24 years we lived there, we never had to get it cleaned off more than twice. We are now going through #4! We still have the expense of plowing the driveway because the Fire Dpt. wants access.....

House is for sale