For those of you with your difficult children

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so thankful that your entire extended family is ready to help. My extended family thinks I am crazy and would NOT help if difficult child were beating me to death. Well, my mom and dad would, my bro would stand there looking confused, and my aunts and uncles would be asking me what I did to him.

So, very little help. I am envious. We will have a strange thankkdgiving, maybe at home, maybe at inlaws, maybe at my folks. difficult child is rabidly vegetarian, so he is a strange one to have around at a meal centering around a turkey (or barbecue at my inlaws!)

Not sure what will happen. Who knows, maybe I will get my neck surgery and BE the turkey that gets carved!! HMMMM that sounds strange too!

Enjoy your thanksgiving and remember, one day at a time, working on letting things happen at their own pace, sometimes dreams do come true!

Susie

TerryJ2

{{{Hugs, Linda.}}}
Sleep is a good thing. As much as possible.
And I, too, hope you can have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I slept a good 5 hours today after kt left for school - it was wonderful. I don't know why prednisone won't let you sleep at night.

There is significant news to add - will have to catch you all up on that after I put dinner on the table.

However, I once again thank you for your thoughts & support. There was never a more giving, caring group of parents.

:lipstick: :flower: