call 911........call 911
Your not-so-telling topic leaves me to my own imagination

HOT HOT MONKEY Luv........

ee ooo eeee ooo......:surprise:

SWINGING from the chandelier......

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
read fast this message will self destruct in 5 housr! times up

beep........... beep................... beep................

POOF!:wow:

Last edited:

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
Oh an I didn't send a letter to the DMV's in the other 50 states of the USA with a copy of his 3rd DWI conviction, yet................

Lothlorien

That was a long potty break!!!!

And you are worried about evidence? Even if you did do these things (which I know you didn't), you would have actually done your civic duty!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
YES!!! I didn't read anything and I know nothing...
Nope not here not a thing.
But if I did know something, which I do not!
I would be so proud of you!
I would stand behind you 100%!!
YES! So proud of you... just desserts.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well..........I'm so very glad you didn't do any of those things. :D Not because it's wrong......because none of it was......because it would make you feel too liberated to have done them.

Ok, that was circular logic. YOU figure it out. :rofl:

PROUD of you for um... not doing those things....Yep yep!

Me..........I know nooooooooothing, I see nooooooooothing. (famous words of SGT. Shultz)

Yup karma is a *itch. heheheheh

Andy

I am so proud of your self control. You are such a kind person. An angel to be exact. Who else could have resisted those temptations? You done good. (teeheeheee)

Oh, and if you did do those things, I would be just as proud of you for helping make the world a better place by making certain people live up to the law. In fact, since you didn't do those things and don't plan on it, you can pm me names and addresses and I will make sure justice is done. Yep, that's it, you are innocent - I am guilty.

everywoman

I am so glad you are letting this kind, considerate, loving father enjoy his illegal driving privileges and his new life with his new girlfriend who apparently has the same wonderful qualities he has. Good for you!!!! After all....you would have no reason whatsoever to upset his life...after all he has done to...oops...I meant for you!!! Go warrior woman! And if he tries to say you did any of those things...give him my name and number...I've got a nice little taser with his name on it.....

donna723

Not only did I DO that, I was PROUD of doing it ... and I would do it again if I had half a chance! He thought it was just bad luck that they caught up with him!

:bigsmile:

susiestar

Roll With It
Oh, I think the IRS would be a wonderful resource for him. Because SURELY he wants to be an upstanding citizen and pay his taxes and child support.

Proud of you Amaze, sometimes we need to get a bit of our own back, protect other drivers on the road, AND stand up for our kids!

(This is NOTHING compared to what a friend and I did NOT do to the ex of another close friend. do you have his Social Security Number??)