Former member had a son OD recently

DammitJanet

I learned thru the grapevine that a former member here has had son who recently OD'd. The only thing I know is that they lived in PA. I was given this info from a member on FB. Not having names makes this difficult...lol. Maybe someone on here knows them. If so, please let them know we are thinking about them. If not, at least we as a board can send out good thoughts and wishes to a former member even though we dont know exactly who they are.

Here are my prayers for that family.

DDD

I'm hooking up with you Janet and reaching my Florida hand out to ??? DDD

by the way, any idea how old the difficult child is? I'm thinking of one dear former member who's son I had hoped was clean.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I don't know if I was around then, but it doesn't matter, we're all family, so I am grabbing on and adding my prayers in, too.

Nancy

Holding on from Ohio. This disease is so tragic and takes so many young lives. Maybe Suz knows who it is since she is from PA.

Nancy

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Prayers from VA as well. This is the worst fear of so many of us... my heart breaks for her loss.

DammitJanet

DDD...I believe the member was here back before the board swaps to newer upgrades so I am imagining this boy would be in our sons age ranges...young adult ...Im thinking very early 20s. Maybe late teens.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sending up my prayers and many ((((hugs))))) as well.

dreamer (I'm sure many of you remember dreamer) believes this members board name to be Deb in Pa. She was here before the board transfer. So like Janet I'm guessing her son to be in his early 20's.

Such a tragedy. I hope her difficult child pulls through. :(

susiestar

Roll With It
i hope this wasn't Sara PA. I wish it hadn't happened to anyone. Grabbing on in OK and reaching out to ..... with sincere thoughts and prayers.

Steely

Oh gosh, I remember SarahPA well........
And dreamer - whatever happened to her?
Been thinking about this boy all day - sending prayers from Washington.