Forum meet up part Il

BusynMember

Since the idea of a meet up was well received, in the early spring of 2018 I will send private messages of a suggested place and time for one. If necesary, we can discuss changes privately. Nothing will be set in stone.

Everyone who expressed an interest in attending will get a private message. If you did not check in, but wish to be notified because you would like to attend, please PM me.

If somebody else wants to take over, thats fine too. Let me know. I would like those of us who wish to meet to be able to do so without mayhem over the location. I feel confident this can be done amicably.

So this is where I will leave it for now ;)

BusynMember

Oh jeez. I have to figure out why, but now you are on my list. I am very excited! You are somebody I would love to meet!

I guess if you want to be on the list and have not said so yet, even if you are just a lurker usually, please let me know in this thread. And I will also announce when place and date suggestions will start being sent to those on the list. That way if somebody decides then to see more about it, they can say do at that time. There is much time.

(Dancing with happiness):)

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
All right, girl, I have been here long enough that we have both changed our handles and I still can't PM you... ;-)

recoveringenabler

Staff member
SWOT, go into your profile and change the ability to have members PM you (have 'conversations'), somehow that got turned off. I tried to PM you last week with the article on RV'ing and it wouldn't allow me to do it. Check on the Privacy tab, it's likely there.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Hover over your name at the top right here.....a window will open, scroll down, look on the left side for Contact Details. Underneath that, look for "messaging preferences."

Last edited:

BusynMember

So far I heard from almost everyone as a yes so I will probably just post info on forum. Please...this is going to be hard for me to do. I am set on St. Louis. I do not want feedback from anyone not planning to attend.

Thank you for understanding.