found an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) guy :)

Jena

hi

thanks by the way for all the thoughts, support ideas while i go thru this fun here NOT LOL

soooo its' you guys that put the lightbulb in my head. i got up at 5 a.m. and just laid in bed for hours thinking. than it hit me i had an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) guy on years ago he was part of our little difficult child team.

yet we dropped him because other issues with-her were kicking up worse and we had to switch doctor's. so i remembered his name because i couldnt' access my paperwork from here. it's home.

i looked him up on the web and got his number and left a message. i think him, along with-reg. therapist, family therapist and the other activities i lined up will help.

she did eat breakfast today yet it took a very long time. she had scrambled eggs which should be easily consumed yet she juiced herself to death and i was very honest with her.

i told her the truth, told her all i had lined up back home she seemed really happy with that, than i also stated heres the deal if you do not eat well over this weekend i will have no choice than to remain here. your friend that you've been hanging with will be leaving after her surgery so it'll just be me and you.

suddenly she picked up the pace with-her toast and rest of scrambled eggs.

we shall see.

H

HaoZi

I hope he's willing and able to come back to the team and can help her. When is her check on the tethered tube (forget what you called it)?

Jena

hi

he was a decent guy so i think i'll be able to get him back on. she was too young at the time to handle his type of therapy. she was only 7 when i brought her there. yet now it should work. we go for the mri on monday morning early, than we have the medical check to see if she's ok to fly at 1. that's all dependant upon the eating situation ofcourse. yet gotta be honest i'm hitting my own personal wall. i'm totally exhausted.

Jena

thank god Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) doctor called me back and will see her week after next back in new york. ok one down, two doctor's to go.