Found out daughter is a sexual predator--help!

lovelyboy

Sorry for all you are going through......please know you are in our thoughts!
This must be very painfull to all involved!
I agree with Buddy.....personally I would keep the adoption in place and remove her from the homesetting? Sorry dont know all the legal words and stuff.....this just feels as if you will then still be her mom, so you dont have to feel bad about rejecting her....but in the same time you will do best for the rest of the family?
Lots of hugs coming your way!

I have no two cents to add. I don't know a lot, other than knowing what it is like to be a mom to a kid with serious issues. It is heartbreaking. Don't judge yourself. Take care of yourself right now, and your hubby and other kids. You are all still in crisis mode in a way, since you don't have a concrete plan for her future. Not knowing what will happen, especially when it is all so new, is very difficult.

Hugs and prayers for you and your family.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am glad what I said was helpful. FWIW, I think you and husband are doing an awesome job with this. It is so difficult, so hard to cope with or even think about, and you really are doing all that can be done. I think that is awesome and that you are doing right by ALL of the kids.