Four pounds down!

KTMom91

I was surprised, since I've basically been sitting on the couch and taking pain medications all week. I have been counting my points, though.

Now, if Miss KT would stop calling me Moses whenever I use my cane, we'd be good.

tiredmommy

Good job! A friend told me that 80% of weight loss is dietary, 20% is exercise. I go for my weekly weigh-in this morning. I struggled this week but hopefully will still come out with a loss. :faint:

tiredmommy

1.2 lbs this week for 9.4 lbs total! That's pretty miraculous considering I attended a catered 1st Communion party on Sunday. There were homemade chocolates, cake with strawberry filling, sausage & peppers, beef on weck, pasta and sauce... it was very difficult, lol! :hammer:

N

Nomad

Congrats...keep up the good work.
I had good success with- WW and like their program.
However, I got best results by keeping my bread and sugar intake reduced and often suggested this to others. At least be aware of how your body works (not everyone needs to do this).
It was very do-able to work their program and lower my sugar/bread intake.
Double check Star's post to me...great information she provided for me/us.
Hang in there...AWESOME job!!!!!!

KTMom91

1.2 pounds down today for a total of 7.2 pounds! Haven't been able to get on a consistent schedule with meetings, because every time I plan to go, I get called to work. Four more weeks of school, and I'll be able to pick a day and stick to it.

tiredmommy

So... I finally got into a meeting this morning... I haven't been since Tues 5/11. My loss since then is 5.4 lbs!!!!!! That's 14.4 lbs in 8 weeks. :)

LittleDudesMom

Congrats TM - you are going to be "Hot for Summer!" That's what easy child and her friends say as they start working our in the spring! It is impressive that you lost after going for awhile without weighing in - that was my biggest problem when I was doing WW - if I didn't go in every week, I didn't do as well. Good hard work girl.

Sharon

KTMom91

That's awesome, TM!

I gained three pounds this week, and I don't understand why. The week I sat and ate Percocet, I lost four pounds. The weeks I work, and get in more physical activity walking around the classroom, yard duty, etc., I gain. I don't eat more when I work, but I definitely move more. I don't go into the break room where people bring in goodies to share, I don't eat from the teacher's (or my) stash of bribery candy, and I'm getting irritated and discouraged. I've gained and lost the same few pounds since I started.

tiredmommy

I have one week per month that I've either slightly gained or only slightly lost (.2 lbs). I'm sure it's related to my period (bloating) and my IBS (I was full of you-know-what). I'm pretty certain that I will struggle with that week every month... so I just do my best and move on. Make sure you have your points figured correctly and meet your health guidelines daily (see Book 1) ... you'll lose wait then. :)

LittleDudesMom

Another thing Mary, they always say that if you get stuck like that make three changes. Change three things this week that you did last week (or didn't do) and see if it makes a difference.

Sharon