Fran and star...picture you won't believe

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Star, I think you'll have to make believe the equine is a donkey. Actually, it's a PONY. Donkey's have erect manes and forelocks. You don't get the hair hanging down the neck and face.

Still a cute picture, though.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I know.....sadly this is as close as I've ever gotten to meeting Fran -

I was a little hoarse today.....get it? little horse? Pft.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Star, you crack me up.
I love the photo. Gotta love those chubby baby pyr's. Unfortunately, they grow really big and people give them up. It was my good luck that they were turned into rescue and I could adopt them. So many people abandon them. It's awful.

When little dogs approach Honey Sue they do the same nose touching. It's adorable to see a little yorkie or cocker go sniffing up to HoneySue. HS is as gentle as her name sounds.

Thanks Star. I really appreciate the smile. We are done with radiation tomorrow. Keep a good thought that she will make it a little longer than a few months they had predicted.

I wonder if I could figure out how to post a photo of my puppies.

PS: Star I live much closer now, so we can meet soon. I drove through your state this past weekend on my way to Augusta, Georgia. Next time I'll give you a head's up and we can meet for coffee. I'm the one with a blue pick up with two big dogs and a lot of dried drool on the windows. LOL.

Star*

call 911........call 911
YOUUUUUU
went to the MASTERS!!!!!!!!! LUCKY DOG!

My boss went, the sales guy went - but did ANYone ask me if I'd like to go??

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. lol

Everyone came back talking about Tiger like they knew him personally, how he walked, how tired he was, how he never gets any privacy - like they were all his best friend. lol