Fran, any news...

donna723

Thanks for keeping us updated, Fran. That's such a relief ... I can only imagine how Suz must have felt when he talked to her. I will continue to keep them in my prayers.

ctmom05

This update was uplifting. I've been praying real hard for Rob's recovery and for Susie's and ex hub's strength.

Suz - I'm thinking of you daily and hoping for a positive outcome.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop Fran; I appreciate your kindness.

Chris

Nancy

Thanks for the update Fran.

Suz you must have been terribly frightened. Even though they are difficult child's it's nice to know they still want us by their side. I'm thinking about you.

Nancy

Ephchap

I literally sobbed last night when I heard the update. Susie, I'm there by your side, cyberly, to help keep you strong.

Sending continued hugs and prayers for Rob's recovery,
Deb
x

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
whew...

I'm still praying though. This is good news, I'll keep my thoughts up. Thank you for the update!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Wonderful news. Well, there is one common thread among our difficult children - they are stubborn sons of you know what. He'll probably come out of this smiling like our president.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Crying at work - this is the best news I've had!!!! Biggest phew/whew!

Suz - you hang in there - we're sending reinforcement and refreshed angels for the next go round. And a pack of Orbit for that sailor language. Filthy mouth? Clean it up!

THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!! - Send this woman tissues....and pass one to me. :D

lovemysons

Thank you so much Fran.

What a relief that Rob is moving around that he's aware of mom and squeezed her hand and talking.

The power of the board is strong...continued prayers for healing.

with much love,
Tammy

nvts

Great news! Still praying hard but added the prayer of "lessons learned!"

Fran, thanks for keeping us up to date!

Suz, praying, praying, praying that all's well, and he now realizes that "anything can happen"!

Beth

R

runawaybunny

Thanks for keeping us updated Fran.

I'm so relieved to learn that Rob is doing so well and his condition is progressing in the right direction.

Continuing to send healing thoughts their way.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Suz, a long way to go yet I'm crying (along with you) tears of relief on behalf of Rob's "hi mom". Take some deep breaths & head down to your room & have a good cry now.

I'll never ever not respond to one of your PMs again. ;)

klmno

Thank goodness! Like the others say, there is some way to go still but a "Hi, Mom!" sure says a lot sometimes!!

DDD

omg, I just signed on and couldn't believe the news. I absolutely will be praying that the progress continues. It takes awhile and the screaming of vulgarities is (as they said in the hospital) "not your child...it's the brain damage". Even so, it's hard to listen to. I'm glad Ex is there with Suz as the stress is beyond belief. Sending hugs and prayers. DDD

witzend

Fran, I hope you don't mind that I have cut and pasted this and put it on the PE forum just in case. What really good news!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm so relieved to hear this news! I know he's not out of the woods yet, but this is so much better than I expected to hear... praying for continued improvement -- wish I could be there to offer more help, Suz.