Free to be MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Merris

husband is now Ex-husband. I can post under my real name again. Have to change the profile though.

difficult child was very concerned about me although I felt nothing. He was very sweet and gentle to me on the phone, concerned that I would be hurt again. It's so wonderful to see that side of him come out. Loving his momma.

I refused eye contact with him at all. I have nothing left to say and he never listened when we were married, why would he NOW?

I have completely lost Step-difficult child. I am no longer allowed contact with her. Ex-H doesn't know of our secret phone calls, of the secrets she told me, of how close we became toward the end. I ache for her because I know her hidden pain, but there is nothing I can do. Her mother and I talk, so I am still a part of her life, though silently. I will follow her progress, but am hoping that once HE settles into his new life with Chewbaka, he will let me go visit her. This will all be through her mother. I will never speak to him again.

Hope to have dinner with difficult child to celebrate tonight. He may have an NA meeting though. Priorities.

Whew/phew. On to bigger and better things!

Thanks for the support and listening!

HURRAY!

KFld

"Once he settles into his new life with Chewbaka"

:rofl:

That is a great name.

I am so happy for you. I can feel your relief!!

I guess I have to wait until March 18th according to my papers to feel what you are feeling right now.

DDD

I'm so glad that you are feeling happy. It's been a long time.
Maybe I'll have a Cutty in your honor! LOL DDD

susiestar

Roll With It
I am SOOOO HAPPY for you!!! In time the mom of step-difficult child will work with you for contact. Or she will be old enough to decide the issue.

Glad difficult child was supportive. Sending hugs and happy streamers to you!!

Susie

Ephchap

Welcome back, Merris ! :bravo:

I'm joining in the toast. :smile:

So very glad to hear things are going well!
Sending mega hugs,
Deb

ck1

Happy Friday and Congratulations!!! :thumb: I see a very bright future ahead of you! :future: