Friend Found Murdered

Star*

call 911........call 911
We just found out that a friend of ours is one of two, possibly more that have been shot and left for dead here in SC. Completely random acts of senseless violence by a very deranged person. http://news.tradingcharts.com/futures/1/5/133983951.html

As if that weren't sad enough; my boss came in my office and asked if I had ever known anyone that killed himself. Well sure, a few as a matter of fact. Apparently a good friend of his shot himself this morning and leaves behind three little boys. One will be five Saturday. The little fella said "Can I still have my birthday?" It just broke his heart.

If you have a moment (not so much for us - we're okay) would you please keep these mens' families in your thoughts and prayers?

Last edited:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Omg, this is just the most saddest thing I've heard today. I will hold those families and children in my prayers tonight. I'm so sorry Star, hugs~

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so sorry. That poor little boy. He will not have a really happy birthday again. Every year will be tainted by his father's suicide. I hope his family gets help to grieve and begin to eventually live again.

I am sorry about your friend, also. So tragic. I will keep prayers for them AND for you!

dreamer

So sad. so difficult. My uncle shhot & killed my aunt years ago, & their young children were there. The kids never did recover, My uncle went toprison, was released, & self destructed from guilt. I too know too many suicides. It affects survivors so hard. I am so sorry for these families. I will hold them n my prayers. Im so sorry

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
My thoughts as well. Two soldiers from husband's unit committed suicide shortly after Desert Storm...horrible that they'd been so sick, and more horrible what it did to their families.

And birthdays? husband died the day before mine. That was seven years ago and to this day I do not celebrate my birthday. I just cannot and I can't imagine ever doing so.