From dread to happy in 1 second

crazymama30

So I got a phone call from an unfamiliar cell number. A boy asks me if this difficult children mom. My stomach dropped and my heart raced. Yes, I replied getting ready to hear all about what difficult child had done.

Instead he is invited to stay the night at a friends house tonight. It gets better, I know the mom and the boy, good friend amd good mom. So I can say yes! difficult child was friends with this boy in 6th grade (he is now in 8th grade) but the friendship withered as difficult children behaviors got worse.

I hope this means that difficult child is doing well at school if this boy is his friend again.

difficult child is over the moon excited.

DammitJanet

Wonderful! So nice when good things happen like that.

I remember the days when I used to just dread here the words "Are you Cory's mom?" I wanted so badly to say No. LOL.

DDD

Hooray! That's awesome and I hope your difficult child can chill a bit so he has a great time. Lordy, Lordy I think all of us know about phone call fear. DDD

crazymama30

He is so amped up......i sure hope he calms down when he gets there. I am pretty sure he will, he is usually good once he is there, well as soon as we pull up