Frustrated, very frustrated

tiredmommy

So... we were supposed to close yesterday, but the lawyers couldn't get it scheduled. So, we're supposed to close Friday at 3PM excepr that now it's come to light that the sellers have missed mortgage payments so now their bank must be involved. So we may or may not be closing tommorow. Grr.

Fran

Former desparate mom
OMG! this is a terrible closing drama. I'm so sorry for you. I can't even imagine how awful this is for you and your family. You deserve a medal for all the aggravation.

busywend

It will all be over soon and you will be loving your new kitchen. This will fade to a distant memory.....I promise! Hugs!

Nancy

Awww don't let this sour you on the house. Once you get in there you will fill it with wonderful memories. I'm sorry this has gone so badly.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Aww sweetie, you loved the house or you wouldn't have put an offer on it. I'm sorry this has turned into the nitemare closing from hades for you guys but once it's all over with.......you'll forget about all this horrible stuff and truly appreciate your new home.

Keeping fingers crossed and saying prayers this snaps into gear and you're able to get this over with.

((hugs))

DDD

Don't know if it will make you feel better...or worse...but you are not alone. easy child/difficult child's house (all cash, quick close of 12/28) is going nowhere right now. We haven't even been able to get into the house of inspections (it is an "as is" contract with the right of inspections). Turns out the mortgage company that listed it has turned it over to Bank of America. OMG, I am an experienced albeit retired Realtor and I feel your pain.

So...easy child/difficult child (a/k/a difficult child#1) and his girlfriend are packing up to move into our house as the lease expired 12/31. Lordy I hope 2013 is a better year for all of us. I'm sending supportive thoughts/hugs your way and hoping that a Christmas miracle happens PDQ. DDD