Frustrated

StressedM0mma

difficult child is complaining that her wrist hurts. Again. So even though husband is home today, I get to take her to the Dr. to see if it is broken yet again. I am tired of this. I just want to take a vacation. Sorry for the whining. I am just sick and tired of the whinig happening at myhouse.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Why do YOU get to take her to the doctor? I don't get it.

And if her wrist hurts on an regular basis, perhaps she should wear a brace. Ugly and uncomfortable... :wink:

ksm

Why do YOU get to take her to the doctor? I don't get it. And if her wrist hurts on an regular basis, perhaps she should wear a brace. Ugly and uncomfortable... :wink:

My difficult child loves to wear an ace wrap... as an accessory. Yup... wrap up your ankle and hobble around for attention. I have seen her complain for half a day and wear her ace wrap... but if a friend calls... she is off and running. Literally. KSM

Bunny

That would happen in my house, too. husband would find some convenient excuse why I need to be the one to take the kids to the doctor. I know exactly how you feel.

Why does she keep having trouble with her wrist?

StressedM0mma

It appears as is she may have broken it again!!! We went to the Dr. and he sent her for xrays. He said that it appears to have changed since the previous xray in Nov. But couldn't be sure. So, we go to the ortho. Dr. a week from Tues.

And, she keeps having problems, because she is training a retired racehorse that we adopted to become a hunter/jumper. She is a young horse, and has tossed difficult child quite a few times. It comes with what she is doing. It is just frustrating.

And, husband figured that since it was his vacation day he got to just stay home. I did make him go out to the barn with difficult child though. So, husband has to sit out there while she is giving a lesson.

I love going to the barn, but I wanted to be able to fix dinner at a reasonable time tonight.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
ARGH! The break AND your husband.

I use my vacation days for appointments and stuff... I make sure to schedule stuff when I am off, or husband takes the kid(s)... I wish I could ALWAYS stay home on my vacation days!

InsaneCdn

I did make him go out to the barn with difficult child though. So, husband has to sit out there while she is giving a lesson.

I love going to the barn, but I wanted to be able to fix dinner at a reasonable time tonight
Can't complain about spending time with your kid on your vacation day, right???
Way To Go, Warrior Mom. At least husband didn't get off scot-free.

StressedM0mma

Yep. He ended up at the barn for about 3 hours. Not that it is bad out there. I actually enjoy it. It is really peaceful. And I love watching difficult child ride. It is amazing how effortless she makes it look. She let me sit up on her horse, and just led me around the arena, and I felt I was going to fall off. And she canters her at full speed and jumps over jumps all while making it look like she is an extension of the horse.

L

Liahona

That is great she is really good at something. Wish her bones would heal though.

StressedM0mma

I wish they would heal too. And, it is great that she is so talented. I am really proud of her. She works so hard on training her horse. And she is an amazing instructor. The younger kids really listen to her and try to do their best for her.