Funny (a little off color!)

nvts

I just needed a laugh today - difficult child 1 is exploding, difficult child 2 has the flu, difficult child 3 had a play and was a train wreck (anxiety) and the baby is whining non-stop.

My BFF/mother in law sent me this and I needed the laugh -

Next time you use a pair of rubber gloves, you're going to smile when you think of this:

A dentist noticed that his next patient, a little old lady, was

nervous, so he decided to tell her a little joke as he put on his

gloves.

'Do you know how they make these gloves?' he asked.

'No, I don't,' she replied.

'Well,' he spoofed, 'there's a building in Canada with a big tank

of latex, and workers of all hand sizes walk up to the tank, dip in their hands, let them dry,

then peel off the gloves and throw them into boxes of the right size.'

She didn't crack a smile.

'Oh, well. I tried,' he thought.

But five minutes later, during a delicate portion of the procedure, she burst out laughing.

'What's so funny?' he asked.

'I was just envisioning how condoms are made!'
Have a good weekend!

Beth

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Ummmm...actually, condoms come in several different sizes just as men do.

When I worked at the adult "book" store, we sold candy items made in the shape of "male parts".

Someone at some point had to volunteer to be "cast" to make the molds used. Actually, given the size of some of the things, I think they used a horse.

Um...is there room in the corner?

susiestar

Roll With It
I want to be a little old lady like that.

Soon we are going to have to turn the corner into a room of its' own! Maybe with a bar, and some music? Great munchies, etc...

Given the lady's question, don't you wonder how they make the FEMALE condoms?

There actually WAS a documentary on a few years ago that showed one of the more well known male adult film actors as he started his own line of products. He really DID have to have them make a cast of his privates. Now there are lines that allow any guy to make a cast of himself and then send it off to have items made from it. (This was on very late one night while we still lived with my parents. I woke up and came out for a snack in the middle of the night and my mom had this on. It really was as strange as it sounds.)

Geesh. I guess I live in the corner now.