Funny from last night!

dstc_99

I accidently left the turkey out all night to thaw and didn't want to die eating it so I decided I would take difficult child and easy child out to dinner. When I got to the house to pick up difficult child she looked extremely tired. easy child and I went to the bathroom and then went to get back in the car. easy child got in the front passenger seat and difficult child got mad. She litterally acted like a 5 year old and turned around and went back inside because she was going to have to sit in the back seat.

I put it in reverse and left. LOL

I honestly think she was so tired from her job that she wasn't thinking straight but she must have forgotten that mommy no longer plays those games. If you act like a 5 year old you get treated like a 5 year old.

I bet she wished she had sat in the back seat after she had to pay for delivery of chinese food out of her own money.

Albatross

HAHA, good one DSTC. My kids once got into back seat wars when they were 24 and 20. I just sat there looking at them with my glasses pulled down on my nose until they stopped. Sheesh...really?!?