Funny Old Toy Commercials!!

susiestar

Roll With It
In light of all the toy giving on Christmas, here is a link to some really bad old toy commercials! Some of them are funny, some are gross and some make you wonder who thought that was a good idea!

There is a cow that drinks water and then you milk it to get pretend water, two commercials for an anatomicaly correct boy doll who drinks and wets, and more! Even one for a Barbie sold with a dog that eats treats and poops them out!

These are pretty funny - enjoy!

http://www.boingboing.net/2010/12/21/worst-toys-ever-made.html

susiestar

Roll With It
Can you imagine the reaction if commercials for that boy doll with the plastic parts was shown on tv in the US? Imagine the outcry if it was actually sold here!!

This brings back memories of my childhood bff's barbie collection. Her Gma made a TON of clothes for them, which was cool. She also insisted that we ALWAYS have the dolls clothed in panties and bras, esp if bff's little brother was in the room! As if Barbie had something for him to see, or for us to be embarrassed about. Even at the time we thought it was funny - taking modesty to a ridiculous place. Have you ever tried to dress a Barbie in anything over barbie sized granny panties and industrial strength bras? A few years ago we reconnected a bit and joked about digging out her old barbies to see if the bras really kept them from sagging, LOL.

T

TeDo

Have you ever tried to dress a Barbie in anything over barbie sized granny panties and industrial strength bras? A few years ago we reconnected a bit and joked about digging out her old barbies to see if the bras really kept them from sagging, LOL.

Too funny. So did you dig them out and look??? lol

susiestar

Roll With It
They apparently are in storage at her parents in FL, so we didn't. We just touched base on the phone, but we had a good laugh.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LMAO Susie

Actually I had the first male baby doll ever sold in the US, anatomically correct that is........................it was the baby from the Archie Bunker show, their grandson Mikey. Man I remember the public outcry over that one, it was huge! I was like 12, and my Mom let me buy it for my birthday. lol It was the cutest lil doll...........and seriously? I'd watched her diaper I dunno how many baby boys, and had done so myself by then........I though all the hype was stupid.