Funny Q made it on the radio!

buddy

Q went to the mall with our awesome Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) worker and while there, the sports radio station was doing a live show, he was THRILLED. They had a MN viking player (football is not his first choice but he says it is ok) but he was just so excited to see the radio folks he knows. So one of the restaurants brought out a platter of ribs and offered it to the live listening audience. Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) said, Q if you want something to eat it is over there. So Q goes over and takes the platter and starts to walk away!

Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) worker said he quickly told him, no....you are only supposed to take SOME... and so Q quick put it down and the radio guys thought he was being funny (poor Q) so talked about on air and were cracking up on the radio.

Q just took it in stride and thought it was funny too. I almost grounded him before he left, I'm glad I got over it so he didn't miss that. Plus, he came home a different kid. Has followed three directions and even waited for me to finish watching my tv show without grabbing the remote (I had his stations locked anyway, but when obsessed with some sport event he has to see, he will just grab and change.... not tonight though. IN fact, he is in the tub now as I asked.... early!.

T

TeDo

YIPEE for Q. At least he was able to take it in stride. It's probably a good thing he probably didn't realize what was REALLY going on. Glad it changed him though. Hope you enjoyed the rest of the night!!

InsaneCdn

Buddy - sounds like Q has been taking lessons from K1... and K1 doesn't have nearly the challenges Q does. But, he'd have put them back when told, too...

Last night, he was trying to sneak a bag of (fresly baked over-sized...) cookies off the counter. The night before, it was muffins. Not being really sneaky about it - more making a statement that if he thought he could get away with it, he just might try... HIS version is that he's "just complementing the cooks".

In other words... some of this might be partly typical teen...!

buddy

I/C, he really thought that one was for him... lol. Just didn't have a clue. But he does take more than his fair share at times and that definitely is pretty typical teen. haha