funny

Jena

difficult child is really happy that toby's back. i gotta laugh i'm on my bed, got some alone time she was busy playing xbox for half an hr. and difficult children' running thru rooms with both the puppy and dog following her both choking and coughing with tails wagging lol.

oh man it's just way too funny. wish i had a video

susiestar

Roll With It
Great to hear she is laughing - and that you are too! Can you take a short video with your cell phone? Or at least a picture?

Times like this are what sustain us through the rest of the times. Thanks for sharing!

H

HaoZi

Glad to hear it Jena! Always wonderful to hear happy good natured giggles from the kids and good to know "the boys" feel well enough to try keeping up. Maybe they'll help each other get better.

Jena

they will their great animals. she also settled down tonight had a shake and ate a candy bar with-puppy in her lap. their sleeping right now in bed with-her new radio that has natural sounds to it. their listening to i think a waterfall. very sweet.

H

HaoZi

Awww!
You might be able to sneak in some extra nutrients if she'll eat those 70% or higher dark chocolates. My kiddo loves them, which rather surprised me since they're not that sweet compared to milk chocolate.

Jena

we'll c, heading out to store again tmrw. to get more difficult child supplies. might try breaking up vitamins and putting in shakes next, or gnc might have powdered form i can put in with-o her knowing if it comes in small package. she actually watches me make shakes. oh well. have a good nite. i'm giong to go watch a movie with husband tonight. fell asleep early last night on him again lol. hope your daughter sleeps with-o pain tonight.

H

HaoZi

What about the infant vitamin drops? Those should mix much easier. Have a good night!

Jena

yea again today the dog's are adorable, sick choking spitting up but sweet and make me smile bigtime. it was supposed to be for difficult child yet its' making me feel better. when i see puppy laying on big dog's stomach and their both asleep. you just can't really not let that warm your heart if you love animals. my dog clearly needed a friend. he's been better since puppy got back. wish i could say same for difficult child. i'm glad i got the puppy though, i am.

H

HaoZi

Awww, yep they're great dogs and great companions. Looks like it's speeding the bonding process right along, too.

Jena

ML how was the vacation? did you post about it? how was manster on it??

Haozi your right. and thanks by the way saw pm! tried to write back yet wasnt working. i called left a message.