Furkid pictures

Star*

call 911........call 911
This is my family. These are the faces that greet me and love me every night and let me know that there is a little bit of good left in the world and they love to share it with you.

Enjoy -

HUGE THANKS TO the CALIFORNIA CHICK - GCV mom - (props) :D for telling me how to do this. Thank you!

Last edited:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Ummm, GCV better show you again!
I usually copy the direct link once I click on the picture and then paste it here...
The direct link is over on the right hand side when you have clicked the picture and it brings it up.

Star*

call 911........call 911
CARP!!! Sorry - I was reading directions and .......IS THAT A SQUIRREL???

Oh that is so pretty.......did I water the plant? I have to hem that and take that to the cleaners....Oh cleaner. I must stop tonight and get some clorox....bleach - OH......drat.....

Fran

Former desparate mom
They look very happy.

Star, when I read this
"let me know that there is a little bit of good left in the world and they love to share it with you."

I thought you were going to say they let you know that there is a little bit of food on my face. :bigsmile:

Star*

call 911........call 911
fRAN -
THANKS -

bULLDOGS ARE NOT FOR EVERYONE. mY Mother has a hard time seeing when I say "BEAUTIFUL" - lol. I love every wrinkle. I love their hearts more.

And I only have one food snitch - that's Pootie, but she's so slow and gentle.....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You have beautiful/handsome furbabies!!! They look so very happy! Talk about big grins. :D :D

Pootie gets cuter every time I see her.

I'm guessing doctor is not ready for his photo shoot yet? I'm dying to see him when he's ready. Don't wanna rush him, but I'd love to see him.

This put a smile on my face today.....and you've no idea how badly it was needed.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
OMG! :rofl: I haven't laughed that hard in a looooong time oh Starry One! (Uh... why is it taking me back to her original post?) Glad you figured it out :D

Oh they are such cute and HAPPY looking dawggies!!! You are a lucky momma!

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
I think your Pootie and Danny's MaMa's (my Avitar) must be related - How funny the spots are over opposite sides of their faces

Star*

call 911........call 911
They all sat with me last night to see what their board Aunties had to say about them -

Then Pootie saw Danny's Momma and said "PWAY date PWEASE grrrrrrandma. " I explained CA is a long way away for a play date, But she has a constitution that one. If she were a human? She'd be my straight A student with a drive like a tank!.

Thanks all - glad you enjoyed them. I love them very much.

doctor? I have a few pictures of doctor - his adoption fee is $150 - I'm trying to get 15 corporate sponsors to donate $10 each - so his adoption is free. When I find that link Daisy I'll send it.

Hugs