GA fans ~ fun quiz

Lothlorien

I'm Callie! I'm too direct, sometimes and I'm decisive. I'm all or nothing and people who can't commit have no place in my life.

Yep, that's me to a T.

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> Miranda!

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
oh barf.........I'm not going to admit who I came out as... :blush:

Suz :princess:

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> guessing here, suz....meredith or izzie???

kris :kisses:
</span> </span> </span>

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I would have thought so, too...heck, I would have been delighted if it had been.......but it's not Miranda. :sad:

And that's all I'm saying. :wink:

Suz

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> i'd have guessed Miranda for suz, too, kathie. since she's not telling i'm thinking it's one of the *less desirable characters* on the show....hense my speculation that it's either meredith & after last week izzie.

come on, suz. we all told....now you've got to!

kris :princess: :princess: :princess:
</span> </span> </span>

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
:nonono: Nope. :nonono:

The only thing I will say is that even though I am not happy to have come up as this person, the write up was really very, very complimentary about the character. Made it sound as if this person is one of the :angel: sweetest :angel: people on earth. And we know that is definitely ME :rofl: . So, based on the description, I should be happy.

:rofl:

Suz

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> Callie???

kris
</span> </span> </span>

donna723

I tried and tried and could never get this to load yesterday, but this afternoon it finally did.

And I'm ... CHRISTINA! Am I the only "Christina" in the bunch?? Not sure if I like that or not! In some ways it's right, but I DO smile once in a while! Just not very often ... and not over frivilous things!

:smile: