GA spinoff confirmed by ABC

kris

Private Practice will be airing wednesday's at 9 p.m.

here's the rest of ABC's fall schedule to date.

truthfully they stink at comedies....there isn't one i'm going to be tuning in to. i'm glad octber road will be returning in the fall.

Monday
8pm: "Dancing With The Stars"
9:30: "Sam I Am" (Christina Applegate stars in a comed about an amnesic trying to recover her life)
10: "The Bachelor"

Notes: After "DWTS" ends its run, it'll be "Wife Swap" at 8, "Sam I Am" at 9, "Notes from the Underbelly" at 9:30 and "October Road" at 10.

Tuesday
8pm: "Cavemen" (The Geico commercial-inspired comedy)
8:30: "Carpoolers" (A group of guys who commute together; starring Faith Ford, Jerry O'Connell)
9: "Dancing With The Stars Results"
10: "Boston Legal"

Notes: After "DWTS," "Cashmere Mafia" (Pretty much "Sex in the City" starring Bonnie Somerville, Lucy Liu)

Wednesday:
8pm: "Pushing Daisies" (supernatural detective show, with Kristin Chenoweth, Chi McBride)
9: "Private Practice" (The Grey's spinoff, with Kate Walsh, Tim Daly, Taye Diggs)
10: "Dirty Sexy Money" (A wealthy, Kennedy-esque family and their lawyer; with Donald Sutherland, Jilly Clayburgh, Peter Krause)

Notes: No return date for "Lost" announced, but most likely will be Wednesday.

Thursday:
8pm: "Ugly Betty"
9: "Grey's Anatomy"
10: "Big Shots" (Friendship among high-level execs; starring Christopher Titus, Dylan McDermott, Amy Sloan)

Friday:
8pm: "Men In Trees"
9: "Women's Murder Club" (Four women in SF solve murder cases: with Angie Harmon)
10: "20/20"

Saturday:
8pm: "Saturday Night College Football"

Sunday:
7pm: "America's Funniest Videos"
8: "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"
9: "Desperate Housewives"
10: "Brothers & Sisters"

Canceled: "According to Jim," "George Lopez," "In Case of Emergency," "The Knights of Prosperity," "Six Degrees," "What About Brian."

Coming at mid-season: "Eli Stone" (drama about a lawyer who looks for a higher calling; with Jonny Lee Miller, Victor Garber, Natasha Henstridge); "Miss/Guided" (comedy about a former awkward teen going back to her high school as a guidance counselor; with Brooke Burns); "Supernanny"; and "Oprah's Big Give" (reality show looking for the biggest giver in making a difference in people's lives).

Page 1 of 1 sorted by Oldest FirstNewest First

kris

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Okay, my question is if Addison doesn't make it with her new show will she show up back on GA?

I also think the premise of a social worker or CPS would make a good premise for a show. Thinking of Tyne Daily when she was on Judging Amy...could have tear jerker story lines.....could be totally controversial too....

Thanks for the update on new shows....we shall see....

kris

haven't heard a word what will happen to kate walsh if private practice gets cancelled. it would be rare for her to return to GA.

kris

Ephchap

I'm actually surprised they are going ahead with the spinoff. All the reviews I read were less than favorable.

I really like Addison, and I wish they would have left well enough alone by leaving the show as is.

Deb

kris

i think private practice was a go before it even aired. abc has all kinds of shonda~love right now. she's also supposed to be developing a pilot for the actor who played denny.

kris