General frustration....vent here

mstang67chic

Going Green
I don't know if it's because I'm nearly at the end of my rope and am seeing it more but there seems to be a lot more frustration going on around here than usual. Seasonal maybe?

So..........if there is something (or two or forty) frustrating you, post it here. Dog peeing on the floor? Vent. difficult child peeing on the house? Vent. husband being a ginormous horses b-u-t-t? Vent. Checkout girl break your eggs? Let it out. Let loose, yell, scream, kick, whatever you need. I'll start!

My husband is way too softhearted for his own good. He told difficult child he had to be out at the end of the year. Now it's, well, maybe we should have him stay for a bit longer so he can learn some lifeskills, get a job/apartment and blah blah blah blah blah. difficult child has had a freaking TEAM of people try to teach him lifeskills the last few YEARS!!!! How the **** is a couple of months going to make a difference????

Somewhat of the same subject....some of our team members (the ones that don't deal with/see him on a frequent basis) think we should wait also. How many flipping times do I need to tell them that I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS before they get it? Are these professionals (who have always seemed to have difficult child's number) finally getting snowed by difficult child? And what part, exactly, of I'M DONE do they not get??????

I recently went to an estate auction of a man who was good friends with my Dad/Step-mom. I bought a few nice things. I don't dare put them out because difficult child will do SOMETHING to/with them. husband knows this and agreed with me when I brought it up. So why in the $%^^&*&()_)*I*(&&(* is he being so reluctant to put difficult child out???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*whew*

Ok.....next!

Star*

call 911........call 911
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT
BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
JERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK
ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
UPYOURSYOUBROWNNOSINGIDEASTEALINGYUPPIEBOY
HUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HAILNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
PATOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTY
MORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRONNN
JACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKASS

exhale.............
Done.
Thanks
I needed that.

Oh and like Craigslist ? TOO MUCH TO LIST - just email me for details. lol

:mad::biting::angry-very::surprise::sheepish::faint:

trinityroyal

My turn!

AAARRRRRGGGHH!
Work. TOO MUCH WORK! I love my job, but right now I just HATE my job.
@#$%^&$%^&*( $%^& Report is due today! Yes, TODAY! Is it done yet? NO.

Why, you ask?
Because the OTHER #$%^$ $%^& $%^&*!!!!! report that was due yesterday, that I stayed up UNTIL 2 AM in the #$%^#$%^#$%^ morning to write, came back with last minute changes.

Normally, I would say "Nope, too late." But of course, it's the Director who's asking, and he's ASKING NICELY (in other words, get it done, or else).

And 6 hours of meetings today, during which I was mumbling uh-huh into the teleconference, while desperately trying to finish that report. And then, one of the whiny malcontents on the conference says, "I hear typing. Who's typing? I'm having trouble hearing. Would whoever's tying please stop that"

Can't put myself on mute 'cause people keep asking me questions. So...can't work, stuck on the phone. Hours and hours of reports to write.

And it's 9 o' @#$%^#$%^& clock.
And what am I doing?
I'm venting here. Because you ladies understand.

SIGH.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Trinity plenty of empathy (((((hugs)))))) coming your way.

I'm not sure I should get started. I might not stop.

This has not been a good couple of months for me.:faint:

trinityroyal

Thanks Daislylover.

Just sent in the report. If someone calls me to ask questions before I have had a FULL NIGHT'S SLEEP, my head will explode!

G'Night everyone

Trinity

DammitJanet

What a timely thread!

I have had a horrible week starting last thursday when I threw a fit saying I wasnt going to go spend the weekend with Jamie. I cant remember why I threw the fit but Im sure I had a good reason. It had to be something with husband because we are NOT seeing eye to eye right now about anything.

Then I had to spend the whole day Saturday stuck in the house with my D-I-L (who really drives me batty) listening to her ramble on and on and on and on...If I had to listen to just one more instance of her going "hay Hay" I thought I was going to scream! hay hay is what she calls Hailie...ugh...how stupid. This girl is a few fries short of a happy meal. Hailie didnt particularly like me...which is understandable because she sees us so infrequently. She also weighs like 25 pounds at 9 months and is way too heavy for me to lift and carry...and she only wants to be tossed around...not just held. Trust me, I was yearning for my little independent Keyana. I dont much like babies until they can be little people.

Then we get home to the whole court fiasco...and this week has been horrible for me. I am assuming that all the riding, then sitting in court all day on hard benches...has brought my pain levels to a new high. Today I have hit my brick wall with the pain. Everything hurts...all my joints, my head and my lower back and legs are spasming. Nothing is helping. No one cares either.

And something is up with tony...Im not sure what, but something. My radar is up. He cant speak civilly to me but is sweet as pie to everyone else. Hmmm.

So Im sitting here, fuming, and in pain. Pass the dilaudid please!

crazymama30

I will just say I agree, and I need a therapist. I will start looking Monday, but need to find one for difficult child too!!! I don't know when I am going to find the time to take us. Can I get an appointment at 4 am or 7pm? about the only times I have free!!

F

flutterbee

I'm like Lisa in that if I get started, I might not stop.

I'll just keep smiling and nodding.

Smile and nod. Smile and nod. Smile and nod.

KTMom91

My brain was oatmeal yesterday (see post) and is not much better today. Didn't sleep well, because my legs kept kicking. I think there is residual nerve damage from when I broke my leg, because this didn't happen before that. My knee is killing me, I'm walking like I'm 108, Miss KT called and wants to come home because she's dizzy but hung up on me when I told her to eat some protein, because coffee with tons of sugar and a cinnamon roll just won't do it. No one wants to bring the clothes in from the clothesline. No one wants to wash dishes. No one wants to fold towels. I Dunno lost the plunger for the toilet, and I think he has the vacuum, too. I have to be at work at 11:30, spending my afternoon with kindergarteners.

On the plus side, I fixed the zipper in my pants.

chrisdog01

I love this!! It's great to vent and just get it out, without someone trying to figure out what's wrong and fix it for you. So, here I go:

difficult child son is a pain in the butt! Why doesn't he get it?!?

For some reason the dog is peeing in the house now. I can't figure out his problem.

It would be really nice if my husband or daughter would fold all the laundry that's all over the place without asking.

Co-workers are driving me crazy. Not even sure why, but they are (okay, that's probably my mood, not theirs ...).

I need to buy some birthday gifts and mother's day gifts for people that are impossible to shop for. When asked what they'd like, the answer is "I don't know, whatever". ARG!

Money is tight right now since we've had to pay off our upcoming vacation, daughter's cheerleading costs, difficult child's issues, and other stuff. And we aren't getting the economic stimulus rebate check. That really iritates me.

And I'm really tired of dieting. I'm currently on a diet and have been doing really well, but I wish I was one of those women who can eat all kinds of **** and still stay thin.

I really feel so much better now. This is a great thread!

Andy

I did not go to church council last night (as chair of Board of Education) because difficult child needed to be in bed extra early and council nights get too long for him. husband went (as chair of school board) and brought back bad news. We have a group of people at church who want to close our school. Last night someone suggested not offering 5th -6th grade. Our difficult child will be in 6th grade next year. He NEEDS to go to this school one more year. If our congregation decides to follow this stupid suggestion, I will definately leave our church and find another where children are important. I will be tired of fighting for the kids. My heart is going to be extra heavy until May 18th when we have a congregational meeting and then it will break if we loose any of our school. I am so tired of this congregation's attitude toward children. They are trying to hide behind "financial issues" but it comes down to not wanting to support the kids. They ALWAYS ask, "how many of the school kids belong to our church?" WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THAT MAKE? CHILDREN ARE CHILDREN!