Gene's Guide for Girls

Andy

Anyone check out the MSN page's "Gene's Guide for Girls"? (Gene Simmons) Wonder how much he would charge to just tour the country talking to the groups of girls?

:rofl:

susiestar

Roll With It
I didn't find a page, just a video clip. But it IS funny. For enough $$$ I am SURE Gene would tour talking to girls. He is a very savvy businessman.

He owns the rights to the KISS logos, much of the music, and the characters. He is one of the few rock stars from that time to refuse to let the studios own those things. It has paid off hugely for him. I really respect that, because it must have been HARD to fight the studios on that stuff.

His advice is right on target. It was cool that the friends seemed to be enjoying the discussion. His own daus were tired of hearing it. You could tell they were accustomed to it.

Did I miss a page about this?

Andy

I just saw the video also.

I was impressed at how patient he was when his daughter was trying to paint his face with whatever food was on the utensil.

susiestar

Roll With It
It was the ice cream covered cherry from her malt. Yes, that patience was phenomenal, in my opinion. I think I would have grabbed her hand or whatever. They seem like really good parents for the most part.