Giggity, GIGGITY, GIggity.....uh huh

Star*

call 911........call 911
THE GIG is UP -

Remember the "we need to move Dude" committee because he "supposedly" isn't meeting his "probation criteria?" and we went down the list systematically before the meeting last Monday - and we went armed, had called advocacy groups, and had our ducks in a row????

Well the "agency" that was trying to move him - pretended at the meeting that this was NONE of their doing.

Okay so that leaves -
Probation officer
Foster Parents.

Had 2 hour heart to heart with foster parents - they said NO - they did NOT do ANYTHING - they like our kid - they think they can help, just hope that they are. We said they are - with tweeking - and we've all gotten on the same page.

So.....Called an advocacy group - they called "the agency" and agency told them - this was the probation officer doing it. Uh...what? Oh okay -and they were adament about Dude moving. He had "done this" to HIMSELF. Uh....okay....so go to the meeting and there was a letter written by the probation officer???? Stating he thought the "agencies" idea of moving Dude 200 miles NW was agreeable IF he didn't meet criteria. Um.....how can you pay for your fines if you have no job and how can you get a job if you are a felon and last month 240,000 people lost their jobs???? DUH.

But Dude still goes out, checks out every lead. I'm amazed.

So TODAY - he got to talk to the probation officer and the PROBATION officer told my son with his father THERE - I have NO idea what kind of flip flop carp your caseworker is trying to pull - but I dont' think I'm going to talk to him over the phone anymore - I will be requiring him to send emails....

Dude told him what they said about HIM at the meeting - this was HIS idea, he started it (lies) and that HIS SUGGESTION (lie) was to move him.

So the agency (thanks to Mom and Dad) has been caught IN A LIE - ugh.

And I told them at that meeting on Monday - that WE WOULD Be contacting his probation officer and finding out EXACTLY what his roll was in all of this - and the "fake" phone call the caseworker pretended to make when he left the room to the Probation officer to have a "conference"
?????????????????????????

NEVER HAPPENED.

PO says they are playing games..............FINALLY some justice.....
And that as long as Dude is bringing in money (I was right - it's all about money) they should leave him ALONE.

I want to .......I want to........I can't write here what I want to but I HATE IT WORSE I think when I find out someone has lied.....and I KNOW they did. Than if they lied and I never found out......and NOW I am

FURIOUS.....with a capital F....

Can't do anything about it - but for the **** they put ME and my son through over this game????? SHAME SHAME - and SHAME.

THE GIG is GIGGITY UP

Wishing

"unbelievable' and just think what would happen and probably what happens to parents that don't pursue the situation until they find,out the truth. Doesn't anybody want to do their job right anymore? A parent almost has to be a social worker lawyer foster parent themselves or you get steamrolled by the sytem.

KTMom91

Way To Go, Star!

Glad you figured it out! When I think of all the BS they put you guys through, it just makes me mad. Here's to a new beginning for Dude!

Starlock Holmes, if anyone could have cracked the case, it was you.

Did I read your message right...

Star said:
So TODAY - he got to talk to the probation officer and the PROBATION officer told my son with his father THERE

DUDE's father? Did I miss something?

susiestar

Roll With It
DF is considered Dude's father, and is the person who was with him at the PO, most likely. Sperm Donor is worse than the worst, and would never be allowed NEAR our Dude.

anyway, Star, I can't believe they thought you wouldn't find out. And they pretended to call PO during the meeting? Un-frickin-believable. I would call them on it. Let them know that you have spoken to ALL parties and this kind of junk is NOT ACCEPTABLE. That Dude will be where he is, and they should be thanking their lucky little stars that we don't come with the Posse to pulverize them for putting you through this. You don't need the stress on your health, and Dude need support, not grief from these idiots.

Chances are they have to have a certain # of bodies at the new program to get it off the ground and they can't find anyone to go to it. So they are trying to force people they think can't fight them.

I honestly think this is something you should contact your state representative about. This is total abuse by the system.

Sending gentle hugs, and at least you know the PO and fosters are on Dude's side - so you have them to help if they continue this carp.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Susie* - You are dead right about sperm donor - Unless he wants to be skinned alive - he should stay in his hole and keep his mouth shut.
Thanks for clearing that up.

I haven't quite figured out WHERE I want to go with this - but they haven't gotten a nice report card from us in years - and now we haven't gotten one this quarter - they have to have them so they can continue their program. I'm really trying to figure out what is the best course. Knowing what I know is knowledge and knowledge is power. Maybe our knowledge of ferreting out theses weasles (no offense to anyone who owns a ferret or a weasle) is going to be enough for them to just LEAVE IT. .BE.....and let this kid TRY to make a go of life.

UGH you know this is the SAME group that had their psychiatrist tell me and DF last year to NOT have contact with Dude or see him or talk to him or visit him or take him presents over Christmas.....and I didn't - (WORST HOLIDAY I /and Dude EVER HAD) so I brought THAT point up with them as well and they all sat there with mouths open like I was some ranting Mother - and I pulled out my phone notes and READ VERBATIM what I was told was in his best interest - and sending him to that heck hole - IN his best interest, and now moving him away from his family and a foster family that he likes a lot - and is not getting into trouble not doing drugs, not drinking, stealing and making decent (albeit) not fantastic decisions for himself - he's starting to do things FOR HIMSELF - so let's do whats in HIS BEST INTEREST and MOVE HIM AGAIN? ugh....idiots.....and spineless cowards to boot not backing up their own flap.

Like I said - Not sure what is going to happen - but I'm not going to forget this one so easy. NEIHER IS DUDE, or the PO, OR the Fosters......

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Dude jumped thru all these bogus hoops...I pray that part of this fiasco follows him. It makes my blood boil. Kudos for the catch (and good job Dude, bringing it up with PO).

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
When do I need to be there with the torch and pitchfork with the others to mob the ogres? I can't say as I would want to remain calm about this.

beth

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Power! Is good... I can send little N!

You are a Nutcracker... or Something along those lines.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Shaking my head. Glad you caught them, and that everyone knows you caught them.

I know this has been h*ll on you and Dude, but you never know. Maybe it's so other kids in similar situations won't have to repeat that h*ll.

You go girl!

Hugs