Gigilo's

Jody

I saw last night that they are advertising a new reality tv show called Gigilo's it's supposed to have to be on later at night because of content. Has anyone heard about this yet? I am such a reality junkie, but I have to see what's going on. Some of these women are teachers and are on the show. I can't imagine how the parents of the kids might feel about this when they see it.

Star*

call 911........call 911
What is this? Like Men prostitutes? I'm such a poor speller. My luck this is some new reality cooking show and gigilos is some dish like flan.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ummm, maybe it's just me.............but ewwwww!

I've got the same issue with male strippers. ick ick ick

Turns me totally off.

Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way shape or form a prude..........but my imagination is far far better. lol

Jody

It started April 7th at 10 pm central time on Showtime. From the article online it says it's pretty revealing. I won't be able to see it. It's on cable. I want to see the women who hire the gigilo's that's pretty interesting to me, also how could they go on camera and let everyone know about it. OMG, that would be too embarrasing. Some of the guys look pretty hot, and I wonder if they show what they really think of their date.

shellyd67

Hound dog, I couldn't agree with you more ! Male strippers gross me out. I have no desire to see some barechested oiled up dude shake his bon-bon in my face ... LOL

Anyhow, Jodie I will admit I love Sister Wive's. I have not been able to catch any new episodes and keep forgetting to set the DVR but have been checking out updated info about the family online.

Crazy I know .... :916blusher: