Give Me Words to Speak

4sumrzn

Hello & welcome! You have landed in a wonderful place. You may want to give everyone a bit more information about your situation by making a signature like we all have. Others will be along to welcome you as well...I'm rather new myself. I will suggest the book "Explosive Child"....was suggested to me when I first stopped in & it is a wonderful book! Again, welcome & NO....you are not the only star in the sky:D.

D

DavidH

Hello and welcome... you found this great place just like I did... I only wanted to say welcome... and also... encourage your husband to join in his own member user account... there are some Dads here but for sure could use some more... "from a man's point of view"

Again Welcome and as you post you will feel like you know these great folks.. they are much more than one may think....

I come here daily and just read.. and LEARN allot

Good to have ya.. TEXAS ! yeah... (born and raised in San Antonio but left) :(

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
LoneStar(love the name, one of my fav country bands!),

Hi and welcome to this wonderful place. I hope you find support, information and friendships here. This is most definetly a soft place to land.

Hugs of welcome,
Vickie

Welcome Lonestar!

You indeed found a soft place to land. We all look forward to getting to know you.

Have a cup of coffee, pull up a chair and get comfy. We've all been there.

Here's a hug, too.

Tiapet

Old Hand
Hi Lonestar and hubby! Welcome to our little soft place to land. Take a look around and post at your leisure with your questions/concerns or even just for fun to blow off some stress. This place quickly becomes a second family and once it doesn't you don't know what you did with out it. Even years down the line you find yourself coming back (some of us even after the kids have grown).:D