Give us this day our daily thread.

ksm

And God* you must know our pain, as you deal with a world full of Difficult Child's who don't follow your commandments. There are plenty of prodigal sons and daughters, may our children see the futility of the path they chose, and head home with contrite hearts. Amen

* God...i.e.: what ever you perceive him/her to be...

KSM

Jabberwockey

Jabber, I needed a little laugh after finding out my son is a pot farmer.

Considering that's our sons dream job, I found that hilarious! I wish our son would just move to Colorado and do that already! We like it when there is some distance between him and us and since its technically legal, its an honest living.

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
He can always go to norther Calif where my son is.

While it would not be choice I will admit it was good to hear that my son has some happiness in his life.

BusynMember

I can't help laughing. The need for pot growers will cease fast with the legions of potheads who will run to California and Colorado to have the career of their dreams. And best of all they can stay high while planting. It doesn't require a drug test or a clear head or any education. Competition for consumers will be fierce.

Lil

He can always go to norther Calif where my son is.

While it would not be choice I will admit it was good to hear that my son has some happiness in his life.

Heh...I was born in Northern California. Some of my favorite places in the world are there. I might even be willing to visit. lol