Glimmer of Hope???

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
N came home from b/f's last night to put the baby to bed. While waiting for Aubrey to fall asleep she tells me that she and b/f got into a fight. I'm instantly envisioning major dramatics. lol

But N swears it wasn't like that. She said b/f was pulling the usual tactics to get his own way. But she'd had it with his behavior. Calmly she told b/f they were finished. She wanted no more to do with him. She started packing up hers and the baby's things. (she accumulates stuff over there)

So I just had to ask if she was serious when she'd told him that. She said she was dead serious. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that and she's had enough of his dramatics.

I guess when b/f saw she wasn't playing games he crumbled and started begging her to stay with him and apologizing for his behavior. I don't know what agreement was reached, but N decided to give him one more chance.

And yes my first thought was SOOOOO CLOSE! :rofl:

Still, I think this is progress. And I'll take what I can get. I told her that I was proud of her for standing up for herself. Then I shut my mouth lest I say too much.

I'm hoping upcoming college will give N a new sense of confidence and self worth, and hopefully a new more objective view of how b/f treats her.

LOL, N interrupted me while I was trying to post this. She came home from b/f's early again tonite. (way early) We spent the evening over at my best friend's house. I haven't been able to get her to do that since they started dating. :nonono:

Hmmmmmmmm.

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #333399"> crossing all body parts that his IS the beginning of the end :thumb:.

with-college on the horizon she'll be meeting a whole new caliber of young man.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

KFld

Hopefully she is starting to see what an unhealthy relationship this is. Try not to get too excited though. I thought my difficult child was through with wingnut so many times in the past. I don't even know if finding out the baby isn't his has even been enough to end it. I have given up even trying to figure that one out and don't even ask or bother myself putting too much thought into any of it anymore.

ScentofCedar

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Daisylover</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Still, I think this is progress. And I'll take what I can get. I told her that I was proud of her for standing up for herself. Then I shut my mouth lest I say too much.

I'm hoping upcoming college will give N a new sense of confidence and self worth, and hopefully a new more objective view of how b/f treats her.

</div></div>

It must have been hard to stay quiet, Lisa.

You did great.

Wishing all good things for N.

Barbara

Sunlight

I think you have to be a good listener and not give too much glee out there otherwise she will gravitate to him more. act nonchalant! :smile:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you have to be a good listener and not give too much glee out there otherwise she will gravitate to him more. act nonchalant! </div></div>

I agree. I'm getting to be quite the actress lately. Maybe I ought to try my luck out in Hollywood. :wink:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm getting to be quite the actress lately </div></div>

:thumb:Good job, Lisa! :bravo:

Suz