God help me!

JKF

husband is sick!!!! Noooooooooo! He's the worst sick person ever. Usually he's such a strong, hardworking, independent man but when he gets sick he morphs into an annoying, whiny little man baby! I love him - don't get me wrong - but I can't take it! I've been nice - made him tea, homemade soup, got medications, etc but I've reached my limit for today!!! Please pray that he gets better ASAP and pray for my sanity as well!!!

DDD

JKF I'm sending hugs your way. I'm also saying "thank you" for your post. It reminds me that there is something worse than an old husband who almost never says a word about how he feels. Both ends of the spectrum are frustrating and worrisome. Yesterday, for example, I "saw" husband appear unsteady on his feet so asked "are you dizzy?" His very nonchalant response was "no for the last month or so sometimes I have difficulty getting my balance. WTH! (Yeah, he goes for medical care regularly but if it is not MAJOR he doesn't mention new symptoms.) I've had friends with husband's like yours and usually they had to go for a walk or a drive to save their sanity. Hope it passes soon. DDD

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
With men they go two ways. Either they will never admit they're sick or they regress into whiny needy children.

Tell him he needs LOTS of sleep to get over this bug.

(((hugs)))

JKF

Thank you ladies! I'm sure you all understand what I'm dealing with!! lol

HD - He'll try to deny it and fight it off for as long as he can but once he accepts the fact he's sick that's it - he gets cranky and whiny and needy. I'm not good with that. I'm a graphic designer - not a nurse - for a reason!! I just told him he needs to go to bed now. Yup - it's 6:15 pm and I'm sending my husband to bed! I've had enough for today!