Going on vacation

Nancy

I'm leaving Sunday morning with easy child for Vegas. She is going to the National Kindergarten Teacher's Conference and I'm going along to pay the bills and keep her company lol. We are not telling difficult child we are leaving since husband is going on a business trip himself and easy child's friend is housesitting for us and taking care of the fuzzbutts. Hopefully difficult child won't decide to make a surprise visit and the pups will survive a change in routine.

I will have internet access on my phone and since I have the mobile app I won't be far from the board just in case anything big happens with any of our difficult child's.

Wish me luck at the slots, need it to pay for medical bills. When I get back I am having surgery on my foot and hopefully I will be able to walk again, but since our deductible is so high I have to pay out of pocket for the charges. This has not been a good year healthwise and I'm hoping things start to turn around.

Nancy

S

Signorina

Nancy, have a wonderful SAFE trip and may lady luck smile on you abundantly! Enjoy your time with easy child - you've earned this break!

:thumbsup:

exhausted

Nancy, Have a lovely, well deserved time. Fingers crossed that you win at the slots for the sake of your foot!

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Nancy, have a wonderful, well deserved, fun filled, money winning vacation! Enjoy every moment and let us know when you're back and how it was.......

DDD

I hope you have an awesome time and outstanding good luck. Can't think of any other friend who deserves it more. DDD

Kathy813

Staff member
Nancy, I can't think of more fun than a visit to Vegas with your easy child. If you get a chance, I highly recommend the show Jersey Boys.

Have fun!!

~Kathy

Nancy

Kathy I saw Jersey Boys when they were in Cleveland, we loved it. We got tickets to Cinque de Soleil though. I just have to pray that I can do the walking I have to to get around.

Nancy

I also hope that you have a wonderful trip with your easy child, and that you come home with a suitcase full of money. You deserve a break from the drama of your difficult child, and Vegas sounds perfect! Let us know when you come home.

pasajes4

Hope you guys have a blast. We did a short trip to Padre Island and came back totally rejuivenated. Play hard:hapydancsmil:

T

toughlovin

Have a blast with your easy child!!! And we would love to hear from you but no need to check in if you are having to much fun!!!!

TL

dashcat

Nancy,
Am I the only one who finds Vegas to be an amusing location for a Kindergarten teacher convention? This just made me laugh!

Have a great time with her. What you're doing is something parent's would have done. I have many fond memories of little getaways with them (my mom wasn't as independant as you,so it was always both of them...but that's ok). Your easy child will, too.

Win big and enjoy every minute.
Dash

Nancy

Dash no you are not the only one. We laugh about that everytime we think about it. Not exactly the environment we thought they would pick, and in July no less. I would have been happy with a cute Iowa town or a resort spa but ok I guess those k teachers have a wild side to them.

I enjoy my trips with easy child. We've been to NYC three times and Chicago. I've been to Vegas several times but easy child never has.

Nancy

dashcat

Nancy,
July in Vegas = reduced rates. i'm guessing he convention center prices are a bit lower right now, even if the hotel room rates don't reflect it. Have a great time!