Going to risk the board curse and post good news about Ant!

Mom2oddson

Ant started working for the Ford dealership April 4th as a detailer. Last Thursday they promoted him to sales, he started selling on Saturday. So far, he's sold one car and has 2 half sales (waiting for financing to go through). He LOVES this job. He's doing great at it. And he was born a salesman. easy child has always said that Ant could sell a glass of water to a drowning man. Looks like easy child knew what he was talking about.

Ant is growing up!! And he's really proud of himself. Never thought I'd see the day he took pride in himself. And does he clean up nice!! Wow! He looks all professional. He came over for dinner the other night and was telling us all about his job. He was so happy and excited. I'm so proud of him!

So now it's 2 out of 3 kids doing good... I like that a lot better than 1 out of 3. Keep your fingers crossed that this is it. That Ant is finally on the right path and that he STAYS there! (almost ready to breathe a sigh of relief)

keista

Congratulations to all of you!

Sounds like a great fit of a job for his personality. Once you sell cars, you can pretty much get a job selling anything else, so he's already getting some career 'security'. Make sure he wears his shades, cause his future's so bright! :)

P

PatriotsGirl

Congratulations!!!! That is SO awesome!!!!! difficult children definitely make GREAT salespeople.....

Estherfromjerusalem

So lovely to read this post. Hope he goes from strength to strength with his sales, which boosts his self-image even more, and that's the opposite of a vicious circle. How lovely! Best of luck to Ant.

And hugs to you!!

Love, Esther

dashcat

I'm so happy to hear this! So many difficult children are natural sales people. Glad he found his niche and it's very exciting (and empowering for him) to have gotten this job through promotion. It's wonderful when someone can see the good in them and nuture it!
Dash

Star*

call 911........call 911
I KNEW OUR ANT COULD DO IT ..........and with his suave looks and silver tongue...........he's going to be RICH!!!!!!!!!

(See sometimes that GFGness pays off big!!)

Congratulations dear.....I am so happy for u!!!!!!!

How are you feeling otherwise?

Hugs and love Star