Going to throttle difficult child!!

StressedM0mma

She was getting up at 6 to finish homework. Knew that was not going to happen. It is now 6:45, and I have been up there at least 6 times to get her to get her butt out of bed. Love these mornings. And, just noticed the dog ate the cupcakes I made last night. Can tell it is going to be a great day.

Bunny

I wouldn't try to get her up anymore. Homework is her responsibility. If she hasn't done it, the that's her problem and she is the one who will have to face the music for it. Will she give you a problem with actually going to school this morning? Not a good way to start the morning.

StressedM0mma

Oh, I just couldn't stand listening to the alarm blare any longer. She has 2 or 3 set for various times. I have NO idea how she can stand staying in bed with all the noise.

TeDo

CD Hall of Fame
Natural consequences, mom. Do not take on HER koi. Let it go. Remember your plan and talk yourself through it. Calm.

I know it's hard but today is a "test" day for your plan. I totally get the noise thing, it bothers me too but buy some earplugs or make some noise of your own. (((HUGS))) Hope the day gets better.

Jody

I am sorry that your morning is going like this. Had a few like that recently and I know it is no fun. Let her flunk, she'll have to repeat the grade over or do whatever it is she needs to do pass the class. However it works out, its her fault and not yours, hang in there. I understand about the noise, I can't stand that, I would have had to leave. Many hugs.