Gonna be a Grandma again!

DammitJanet

Just got a call from Jamie and Billie and the rabbit died! Hailie Jean is gonna have a little brother or sister come this fall.

Thats a good time difference between siblings...2 years give and take a few months. Keyana just got a new little brother on her moms side and now Hailie will get one at about the same age.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awww. I knew they were trying. Huge congrats to them. :D Ahhhhh, another baby to spoil. lol

And by the way.......I wouldn't mind seeing an updated picture of little Hallie. I bet both she and Kayana are growing like little weeds. lol :)

Hugs

Lothlorien

That's so nice! It's all your fault, you know! If you hadn't gotten sick, Jamie would have gone off to Iraq and she wouldn't be preggers!:bigsmile:

Steely

So happy for you Janet:redface:

I am also really glad to see you back on the board. Your replies and posts keep popping up here and there, and I am so glad to see your advice and wisdom - and to know that you are feeling better.

Hugs.

DammitJanet

Thanks guys. Yes I know its all my fault...lol.

My family is growing though Cory swears he isnt going to try and keep up with Jamie.He says Mandy (the girlfriend) is enough for him right now...lol. My grandkids have funny family trees. Or really they are so blended its funny. Because Keyana is the middle child in her maternal family I consider her biosibs my grands too. We take Hailie over to see Keyanas side of the family when she visits us and Keyana thinks all of Hailies family are her family too. Like she thought Billie's mom and step-dad were her grandparents too. And on to the greats.

Now the new little ones will do the same. When I dress Hailie and Keyana up alike people think they are sisters! Keyana has pictures of Hailie and shows them off and tells everyone that she is "Hay Hay"...thats her nickname. I think she is gonna be excited when she finds out about the new baby. She loves her new brother Jacob.

I am hoping this new one is a boy. I have enjoyed dressing two little girls but I have been looking at the boy stuff lately and it is cuter now than it used to be. I can imagine pics with two girls and a boy in them...lol.