Gonna jinx myself but...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
The girls have been playing quietly for almost a 1/2 now!!!! :smile:

No fighting, N is playing with Lego's and K is cutting and drawing... they are talking, singing and having a nice time....

I am seriously just sitting here looking out the window kind of spacing out.... in shock!!! :nonono: :surprise: :smile:

They just started cleaning up their mess!!! :smile:

Am I awake??? They are being nice... happy, OMG, K just gave N a magazine and they both went and sat on the couch and K asked N to "please be quiet" N said "OK" ... This is so weird... they are just sitting so nicely.

I guess it can happen every once in awhile...

F

flutterbee

Doing the "board jinx" dance so it doesn't hit you. I watched slsh do it on another thread, so now I know how. :smile:

Enjoy it while you can.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>Okay, I have checked planet alignment and no full moon, the cicadas have gone quiet for a couple of hours so it's no wonder your girls are behaving......enjoy as it may not happen for another 7 years.......</span>

:bath: :thumb:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well even though K had really bad night terrors last night, she woke in a pretty good mood, slightly down.

husband's plane did not come in last night and I was expecting her to lose it, I was able to make her think it is tonight!!! Hee Hee... avoided a huge downward slide!

They are still doing OK!!! She lost it a little bit this a.m. But it is managable.

I am going to attempt to take them to the farmer's market!!! K has not wanted to leave the house in 2 days, anxiety!!!

We need to pick up her prescription anyway!!!

Wish us luck... something in the air...????