Good afternoon, football fans.

All hail Devin Hester.

:bow:

<span style='font-size: 26pt'><span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style="color: #FF6600">GO</span> <span style="color: #000099">BEARS!!</span></span></span>

tiredmommy

While I appreciate your team spirit, I have to move this to The Watercooler as it's non-difficult child related. Look for responses there.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Oh No You Didn't BBK!!!! Did you see my <span style="color: #FF0000">NINER's</span> <span style="color: #CC6600">uh-uh</span>... Gore looking good... what was that??? What did you say??? Yeah that is right....2 and 0..... who dat???

OK I gotta give you The BEARS also... husband is looking at Soldier right now, wishing her was inside!!! He has no cable!!! Ha Ha... Luckily they have a big TV downstairs...

Kathy813

Staff member
Um, Kitty, who's Devin Hester? Does he play football or something?
:rofl:

The only football player that I know by name is Michael Vick. And we all know how that turned out. :grin:

~Kathy

Wiped Out

Staff member
Gotta love that the <span style="color: #009900"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>PACKERS</span></span> are 2 and 0!!!!!!!!!!!

My <span style="color: #FFCC00"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>Wolverines</span></span> finally won one yesterday and I was there to see it!!!!!!! <span style="color: #3333FF"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>GO BLUE!!</span></span>

Sorry BBK-Being a Packer fan the Bears are not high on my list! :grin:

Nancy

<span style='font-size: 23pt'><span style="color: #FF6600">GO</span> <span style="color: #330000">BROWNS!!!! </span> </span>

witzend

Sorry, I only watch the college games. I can't stand the commentators in the NFL. Plus, the players in college seem to know that there's a chance that they might not play next week if they don't do well enough, if you know what I mean...

by the way, anyone see the Ducks at Michigan last week? :laugh:

Kathy813

Staff member
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Bad Kitty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kathy

Michael Vick is something that rhymes with his last name. 'Nuff said. </div></div>

A, B, C, D . . . :rofl: :rofl:

~Kathy

wakeupcall

TWO, FOUR, SIX, EIGHT....WHO DO WE APPRECIATE???

Goooooooooooooo........TEXANS!!!!!!!

WooHoo!! I LOVE Football!!

Did anyone just watch the Broncos and the Raiders in Occupational Therapist (OT)?? YES! Go Broncos!!

I also love College ball. The Cornhuskers have all my money!

Wiped Out

Staff member
BBK-It's funny-I've learned to cheer for the Lions (because of husband) but have never been able to cheer for the Bears or the Vikings! So it isn't just the Bear fans who are misguided :wink:

Oh-Witz-bringing up the Ducks beating my beloved Wolverines is like rubbing salt in my open wounds! :wink: Luckily it isn't so bad now that we beat Notre Dame-O.k. I do know that isn't saying much since Notre Dame is having an awful year! I do have to hand it to your Ducks-they beat us bad! :bow:

witzend

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wiped Out</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Luckily it isn't so bad now that we beat Notre Dame-O.k. I do know that isn't saying much since Notre Dame is having an awful year! I do have to hand it to your Ducks-they beat us bad! :bow: </div></div>

Honey, Notre Dame is having a bad decade! LOL! They get a bowl game every year out of sympathy, I swear!

DammitJanet

This is simply not gonna be my year...wahhhhh!

When the Texans beat the Panthers...ohhhh we need to just go home now. Then I had to sit through a totally humiliating tushy whupping by Dallas of my beloved Dolphins...sigh. I dont think anyone can understand how badly my household despises Dallas...lol.

They have the triple strike against them: They fired Tom Landry, they had that idiot Parcells as a coach, and now...oh horrors of horrors...carrie underwood is dating the quarterback!

Even in Nascar my favorite driver didnt do well this year!

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Darn those broncos anyway.. Go raiders next week.

Detroit is my second fav team as my grandfather played for the team that became them a million or so moons ago. Go Lions.

Beth

BusynMember

Packers are 2-0, looking great on defense, Favre kicking butt. I was at the Brewers game and had my radio on to listen to the Packers too...lol.
Grossman is a dud ;)But I wouldn't mind having Hester!

Grossman is beyond a dud.

I respect Lovie Smith in every aspect of his life, except for his loyalty to Rex. If we had a QB, we'd be a dangerous team. As it stands, we are semi-dangerous. Quasi dangerous. The margarine of dangerous. The Diet Coke of Dangerous.

Just one calorie. Not dangerous enough, Scott, OK?

Oooh, throw that on the "movies to watch" thread. The 2nd Austin Powers. Skip the 1st & 3rd.