Good Day after Christmas - I'm still here

sadlady

Hello everyone: I am feeling much better. I realized that I was in such a real bad dark place that I didn't want to be in anymore so I went to the medicine cabinet and began my xanex and other stress pills once again. Ocassionally I stop taking the medications because I feel really good but then this is what happens. I had taking pills period but I now know that they are a priority in my life in order for me to stay on that straight path. Thank you all so much for being here for me at my darkest moment.

We made it through Christmas difficult child had tons of toys under the tree. Tonight difficult child has an appointment with a sleep center to find out why she doesn't get good sleep. I'll check back in tomorrow when I get home and let you all know how I am doing.

Cyber hugs and kisses to you all.

Sadlady :smile:

busywend

Good to see you. My difficult child is having that sleep study next month. Good luck - let me know how it goes!

smallworld

Sadlady, I'm so glad you decided to take care of yourself. And I'm glad you had a happy holiday.

I hope the sleep study yields some answers. Please let us know how it goes.

Sending gentle hugs your way.

meowbunny

Glad that things are getting better. I understand the desire to just quit your medications when you feel stronger, but you shouldn't without talking to your doctor. Even mild tranqs frequently require some weaning.

Hope the sleep study gives you some answers.