Good Day So Far

babyblue31

Hello all just wanted to say things are going good so far today. He pick up his toys and put he's clothes were they go, Altrough it's not complete done it way better then it was.. Ate he's lunch with no problem, But what kid don't like hot dogs, cheese, and chips. It's a welcome change.. I feel better too.. I got to actually sleep in today, that was the best thing for me.. My house still looks like a tornado went through it, but I'll get it clean some day.. I just let you all know I have been looking into a theripsit for myself, but sence I get medcaid from the state is been difficult to find one.. Anyone who's been on state medical knows how that goes, But I'm not giving up.. I keep looking on the internet for one that my insurence will pay for.. I went to my insurence website and that was no help.. This site has really helped me so much, and I know that god helped me find it.. I really don't know where I would be if I hadn't found all of you guy's.. From the bottom of my heart thank you all, You guy's are always there when I need a shoulder to lean on.. I will update on how the rest of the day goes later.. I love you guy's and you all have a special place in my heart.. Again THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angel:(YOU GUYS ARE MY ANGELS) :yourock: