Good Early Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

I'm up when I should be sleeping but lately have just had such a hard time sleeping. Tonight I finally decided to just get up after an hour of tossing and turning. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep soon.

I love these short weeks; it's kind of like a Thursday already today:) After work tonight we have to focus on some major cleaning to get ready for our guests on Thursday. Of course, I should be real ready for that after barely sleeping tonight!

Our weather here is very mild and they are calling for a high in the mid to upper 50s on Thanksgiving day-amazing for this time of the year. I think I truly could get use to a warmer climate!!! Marg-I'm hoping you are enjoying some very warm weather:)

Wishing all a day filled with laughter.

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Sharon (and all to follow)!

I totally agree that tossing and turning warrants just getting out of bed. Often you can do something like read or watch tv and then go back to sleep. Our Thanksgiving weather is supposed to about the norm - close to 60 - I would prefer a little colder but....

difficult child had his first "incident" of the school year yesterday. He got extremely frustrated in geometry, where they had gone to the computer lab to do some work. He left the classroom and "toured" the building about ten times - his 1:1 did his best to keep up but he said difficult child was bookin it! His 1:1 just wanted to make sure that security and the administration didn't get involved - students are not allowed to be in the halls during class. For a while, it seemed he would walk forever so his 1:1 called me to let me know what was going on - I was at the office and bonehead heard - he got in the car, drove up to school, gave difficult child a piece of his mind, then decided it was not a good day for him to stay at school so he dropped him at the office with me! Naturally bonehead was gone the rest of the day but I was swamped with work. I wouldn't allow difficult child to get on the computer so he ended up curling up in a ball and sleeping on the floor for three hours!

Needless to say, I am looking forward to a calmer day today.......

Hope your day is calm as well.

Sharon

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharons and all who follow,

WO, I hope you're able to get an early night after cleaning up.
LDM, wishing you (and difficult child) a calmer day...bonehead really is a bonehead, huh? Lol

Today is my last day of work before the holiday weekend travel extravaganza! I'm going to try and get in early so I'm not up till midnight tonight packing. We will be driving through some heavy rains tomorrow-not looking forward to that as my tires are not so great, but I'm sure we will be fine, I'll take it easy driving. Hopefully we will not hit any snow as it looks like the temps will be fairly mild all the way to PA.

I'm feeling much better this week.

Here's to a stress free, calm day!

StressedM0mma

Good Morning All! Hope everyone has a clam (ish) day today. We have difficult child's first psychiatrist appointment. this afternoon. Hoping things go well, and we can leave with some different medications, because the one she is on is obviously NOT doing anything. Fingers crossed that she cooperates and I can actually get her there. husband is meeting us there, so if she decides she is not going it is up to me to get her into the car. We are not missing this appointment. the wait time to see a psychiatrist is about 3 months here. Not waiting that long. We lucked out that we got in after just a 3 week wait.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Morning all,

Wiped, hope you got some sleep last night.
LDM, can't help wondering what bonehead was thinking ~ here's to a better day.
Jo, have a safe journey.
stressed, keeping fingers crossed for you & difficult child at the new psychiatrist.

I'm up & moving ~ the hmj is brewing & I'm salivating waiting for my first cup.

wm was over yesterday & helped shovel snow while he was here. He & kt were talking & he let me know that he was spending the night tonight. Ah.....not likely, son.

I'll be doing laundry & packing for my upcoming journey tomorrow. Then I'm off to pick kt up from Residential Treatment Center (RTC), pick up a few items from the grocery store (I'm in charge of appetizers for Thursday). As I cannot find the surface of my desk that is on my agenda today as well. I'm taking bets on that one ~ any takers?

Have a good day all. Hug your loved ones.

cubsgirl

Good Morning everyone!

I just woke up at 10:20 am (UGH). husband is off today and I'm glad he let me sleep - I had been tossing and turning too. I'm drinking HMJ and trying to decide how best to tackle grocery shopping right before Thanksgiving. I think I'll bring husband along and we'll divide and conquer. I just don't do well when the stores are busy.

difficult child is doing well after his little incident last week. easy child has been pushing for more and more independence since she is almost 18, and we are granting it to her because she is so responsible.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Tuesday.