Good Free Choice Friday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends!

Friday has finally arrived and with it the first day of fall
:fall:! At times this week I wondered if it would ever get here! Since husband is in Michigan I need to drive difficult child to school this morning which should be interesting. Usually I get to work around 7:15 or 7:30 even though officially I don't need to be there til 8:15. difficult child can't get to school before 7:55-hopefully I'll make it to work on time!

After work tonight I'm coming home and relaxing with the kids. At least that's the plan right now. difficult child wants me to take him to the Homecoming football game tonight. The problem with that is he can't sit through a game and just wants me to buy him food the whole evening, plus he would probably be out of control the end of the evening because I wouldn't be able to give him his medications on time.

It's going to be a perfect fall day here
:autumn:I hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy their day and don't forget it's free choice Friday so enjoy!!

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), I hope you get to spend some time outside enjoying the first day of fall - Our favorite season! It's raining here and supposed to continue on and off throughout the day. My "favorite sanity saver" hates the rain and I'll probably have to bribe her to get her to go out. There is no way I can pick her up and carry her outside! Keeping my fingers crossed you and your kids have a relaxing, peaceful evening...

Some excellent news - We got an apartment in the complex where we want to live! We're going to sign our lease and bring in the deposit Monday night. Counting the days until mid November when we move in! I'm going to bring my "favorite sanity saver" into PetCo and let her pick out a very special toy - She deserves an entire toy box full of them for doing so well on her "interview!!" Of course, I won't make her go out in the rain today to pick it out, lol...

Going to grab another cup of coffee... Hope everyone has a good day and a great weekend... SFR

L

Liahona

Hello, Congratulations on the apartment and I hope you have a good time tonight and get to work on time.

Its day 3 of adding Math to the homeschool routine. The kids like math much better than reading. Yea!!