Good Friday morning friends....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Morning friends & fellow warrior parents:warrior:

HMJ is brewing away & I cannot wait for my first cuppa of the day. I spent the night up & painting. :painter: Not sure if I'm pleased or irritated with it so far.

We've an psychiatrist appointment scheduled today for kt. Mental health case manager is providing transportation so I don't have to worry about driving. Yeah CM! :yourock:

Have a wonderful Friday - hope it's cool & breezy. :picnic:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-It's great the cm is driving today! I hope you squeeze in a nap after being up all night!

I have to share about my tomatoes! First, our cherry tomato plant is amazing. Yesterday I picked 60 of them, a few days before over 35. On any given day I can pick about 10. I bet this thing still has two hundred on it. My other plants have the regular tomatoes. I love eating them with salt. I'm going to have to make some gazpacho or sauce soon though because I just can't keep up with them!! I love it:)

Another busy day ahead. This morning we will drop off difficult child and get in our workout as usual. Then we will pick him up and register him for middle school. We have also set up a meeting after registration for him to meet some of his teachers.

After that it gets confusing. I'm suppose to go to the pool this afternoon but now easy child suddenly has cheer practice and we have to work out transportation.

Wishing everyone a day filled with smiles and laughter.:peaceful:

TerryJ2

Linda, I'm so glad you got to paint last night. I hope the lack of sleep doesn't hit too hard today.
Sharon, holy cow, do you have a lot of tomatoes!!! I've got one tomato plant and they're just regular tomatoes. I've gotten 8 so far that haven't been eaten by squirrels. What is your secret?
easy child is driving difficult child to their first day of school. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!
I am SO ready for summer to be over and to get back into a school routine.
I'm going for a 2-mi walk. Woo hoo!

tiredmommy

Good morning Linda, Sharon & all to follow, :coffee:

Linda- It's so cool that transportation is being provided. It's wonderful that the twins' team want to work with the family so much! :bravo:

Sharon- I've learned to have very few plans until cheer is over because there will inevitably be a conflict. :rolleyes:

Ihave a final cleaning push before our pool party tomorrow, I need to run to the bank for pizza $$$, and to the grocer for salad fixins. husband will mow the lawn and will put up the tents tonights. It looks like we will have good weather.:swimming:

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Linda, I hope you can catch up on your lost sleep. Sometimes the sleep is better when the job has been done.

Sharon/WO, your tomatoes sound wonderful! I know it's early but I planted a couple of tomato plants about three weeks ago. We don't get frosts here (I think it's too windy!) so we can get away with it, but they won't grow much until the weather begins to warm up. It's usually warmer by now, but today was the coldest day in Sydney for 12 years. Here's hoping my tomatoes don't cark it in the cold. I'm sitting here in my padded hooded jacket with beanie, scarf and knee-high uggs.

Terry, enjoy your walk. I just got back from my night-time walk. I disturbed only one deer - I think the rest of the herd are staying snuggled among the undergrowth where it's warmer, instead of our wind-swept streets.

TM, sounds like tomorrow's party will be great. Pizza and the pool! I hope the weather works in your favour.

I had a quiet day at home today (for a change) difficult child 3 wasn't too difficult with his work although he was more distracted than usual. Meanwhile I was on the phone chasing wedding invitation quotes from my favourite printer. By this evening husband was able to drop some samples in to girlfriend. The printer has delivered stuff to husband before, he's handy to them. husband said she is very happy with how the sample looks. I haven't seen it but if she's happy, then it sounds like we're on a roll. All I need now is the price. Then we send them the job, probably send a second job to go with them - the accommodation guide and bridal register information.

Meanwhile difficult child 1 has to take his car back to the workshop in the morning. So it's back to organising everybody again. Still chasing an apprenticeship for difficult child 1. I never thought it would take this long!

Enjoy your Friday, everyone.

Marg

Good Morning Everyone:coffee::coffee:,

I'm still having lots of problems with my internet service. My previous response is probably floating around somewhere in cyberspace...

Anyway, I'm not going to try again this morning to address each of you individually - I'm probably going to lose my connection again soon.

Just want you to know I'm thinking about you, miss you all, and hope within a week or two, I'll be able to catch up and "talk" with all of you again...

I hope everyone has a great day!!! WFEN

mstang67chic

Going Green
Happy Friday All!

Linda, enjoy being chaufferred around!

WO, it seems to be that time of year. I have a lot of 'maters too! Do you freeze or can your sauce?

Terry, enjoy your walk!

TM, sounds like a fun party!

Marg, I don't envy you with the wedding plans! LOL

WFEN, hope your internet issues get fixed soon!

Definately tomatoe time of the year. I walked outside and looked at the garden for the first time in a few day. Ripe 'maters EVERYWHERE! So, today I will be running around gathering canning supplies (my aunt has my water bath, mom has extra lids and rings and maybe some jars) and I'll either do some canning today or tomorrow. I'm supposed to help friends with something this evening so I'll either need to have the canning done or be at a point that I can stop for a bit. I have a few sweet peppers too so I think I'll do a jar or two with peppers in them and see how that turns out.

Otherwise, it seems to be a quiet day. husband is getting ready for work and difficult child is at school. Here's to a quiet day for everyone and a good weekend!