Good Friday morning friends....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Not a real fun start in the tweedle household. A major pipe burst in our basement mid night & the plumber & 3 grand of my money just walked out our front door. :rolleyes: Oh well - a new day, repaired pipes - I just can't get a positive on this one this morning. :slap:

This morning is being called off due to lack of sleep. kt's in home therapist is in this afternoon & then she heads out to respite.

Enjoy your day - keep it calm. Protect your heart. :flower:

Janna

Good morning, Linda ~ I'm sorry to hear about the pipes. Ugh. They say home ownership is a joy, but at 36, I've been too scared to find out yet lol. I'm glad you got someone out so fast to fix what needed fixed, that's a good thing. Enjoy your nap, my friend.

Thank goodness it's Friday. The haul back and forth to work gets more tedious as the weeks go by. I'm glad the weekend is here.

The boys all have belt graduation this weekend. Dylan and J go to orange, B to yellow (he started late). The academy is going to keep Dylan enrolled and allow him to participate on weekends he comes home, so with a few extra classes, he can keep up with J on his belts. He appreciates that (as do I).

Will be getting Dylan all ready to go to Residential Treatment Center (RTC) on Monday. He and I have a special shopping trip planned on Sunday, just the two of us. I hope he enjoys that.

Enjoy your weekend.

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:
Linda- All I can say is "Ugh!" and get some rest! :thumbsdown:
Janna- Fingers crossed all goes well this weekend, you're probably stressed to the max. {{{Hugs}}} :angel:
We have banking, the park and a birthday party on the agenda today. I didn't sleep well again, so wish me luck!
Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

mum2JK&TH

Linda - Sorry to hear about your pipes. Enjoy your well-deserved nap!

Janna - Good luck to the boys on their belts! Hope Dylan enjoys his shopping day :smile:

TM - Have a great day, hope you get some sleep tonight

We are off to the water park today, it's back to a warm day thank goodness! easy child will be gone helping her barn set up for their show, I'm going to miss her help today. difficult child will be having a sleepover this weekend with his difficult child friend, haha, did I mention husband will be in charge? Had a very nice night last night with just difficult child, got take-out chinese and rented TMNT, it was cute.

Have a great day ladies and to anyone who sneaks in! It's Friday!

LittleDudesMom

:wink: Good Friday Morning!!

Linda, 3 grand :surprise: must of been a heck of a pipe! Hope the cleanup isn't too bad - hope the afternoon brings a good long nap.

Janna, congrats on the boys belt graduation. I hope Dylan has a nice weekend and he is not too anxious about Monday (same applies to you!) :angel:

TM, another busy day in the duckie house! Have fun! :smile:

Christine, sounds like a fun day planned. Hope the sleep over goes smoothly. I have, so far, avoided TMNT!!! Hope that avoidance continues :whew: Have a great day.

We have a busy, but good, day planned here. easy child and I have our class at the gym at 9:30 then we have a few errands. When we get home we have gobs of laundry to put away as there were six loads done here yesterday! Then I'll help easy child pack for her week at the beach with a friend and then pack for difficult child's and my trip to the beach Sunday-Wed. easy child's boyfriend will be here in the late afternoon and she will be having a few friends over for grilling and hottubbing. difficult child and I will watch a movie.

Wishing everyone a great Friday :smile:

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day, all. In fact, I can honestly say, "Good morning" because, thanks to easy child 2/difficult child 2, I am still up at 1 am Saturday morning!

She took AGES on the computer tonight. First BF2 was on the computer when we got home, then husband (while I catnapped - we'd been out all day, I was exhausted) and after easy child 2/difficult child 2 & BF2 spent more time online, looking at rental properties, she continued and was reading someone's online novel. Then at about 11.30 pm she came it and asked me to read it - but the snag is, it can't be easily downloaded. Every paragraph, virtually, had to be copied and pasted separately. It was still quicker than solidly reading the whole thing, and she wants me to give it a porer evaluation for her online friend. I think, for her pains and t he trouble she's caused me, I'm going to make her do it herself, with me looking over her shoulder. I DID get a chance to speed-read it as I coped and pasted, I've already got a good feel for the strengths and flaws of it, but I NEED MY SLEEP! Blasted girl...

Still, if I can get her to get back into some writing task I might be able to harness some of her creative energy in a collaborative project, so something positive could come out of my lost sleep.

Have a good Friday, everyone. Mine has definitely been too long!

Marg