Good Friday Morning!!!!

LittleDudesMom

:hawaii_girl:Happy Free Choice Friday Morning!!!

It's time to get your day started sleepyheads!!!

I've got the cleaning crew coming this morning. Then it's lunch with one of easy child's best buds and her mother. A nice mother/daughter lunch.

easy child's boyfriend comes in town this afternoon and I think we are all going to see Batman. difficult child is excited about seeing the whole movie this time!!!!! He and I will also go to the pool tonight.

easy child got the job!!! She's on the schedule to start on Monday. She is so excited! I am too - I can't wait to find out what the break is on my membership price!!!!!

Hey, have a fabulous Friday everyone - remember to make a free choice today :singer:.

Sharon

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- You sound especially chipper this morning. Enjoy the movie!:batman:

I'm running in about twelve directions today. I have to run tents, tables, chairs, table clothes and other party items to my girl friend's house for her daughter's graduation party tomorrow. I have to get Duckie to a birthday party at noon. I need to finish getting together my stuff for Girl Scout day camp next week. Start a meal menu for next week. Do laundry. Get my car washed and detailed (I can't stand it another day). And join Duckie at VBS this evening for dinner and a final program. :rofl:

Oh well. At least I don't need to cook! :hammer:

Have a great day. Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Sharon-Congrats to easy child on her job!:congrats:I hope that your membership is free like ours is with husband working at the club! The mother/daughter lunch sounds nice! Enjoy the movie-the whole thing, hopefully!

difficult child and I finally made it to the pool together yesterday:swimming: We went for just a bit because he had his dentist appointment. but he did enjoy it.

I'm feeling rather tired this morning:bloodshot: I stayed up too late watching a movie and now I'm paying for it!

We have a long day ahead. In a bit I have to get up, get the dog ready for the kennel, take her there, pack, and we are headed out to Green Bay for the weekend.

I'm not really looking forward to this trip as difficult child tends to struggle there. He'll probably do o.k. at my mom's but not for sure. Tonight and tomorrow at my dad's will be hard because Dad's wife and difficult child don't do well together.

Sunday I get to see some old friends, one who now lives in San Francisco. That is one visit I'm looking forward to!

Wishing everyone a peaceful, yet fun weekend!:icecream:

Wiped Out

Staff member
TM-You snuck in on me. You are going to be very glad to get into your bed and sleep tonight-you have an incredibly busy day ahead!