Good friday morning...

Good Morning Everyone,

Today is off to a wet start - Rainy and much warmer - 50 degrees. Already on my third cup of caffeine and almost ready to start the day. Speaking of coffee, difficult child 2 did something very out of character for him and made my morning. He gave husband a small envelope to give to me. Inside was a coupon for a cup of coffee at my favorite drive-thru coffee stop. This is the first time I can think of in ages when he actually thought about someone other than himself.

Hopefully this weekend is going to be a busy and productive one in our house. Last night husband and I got most of the supplies we need to tackle our home improvement projects.

Hope everyone has a good day and a great weekend... SFR

Marguerite

G'day for Friday. As forecast, it was damp and warm here today too. difficult child 3 had a day at school followed by doctor's appointments for us both (prescriptions). It's been a full, long day and I'm ready for bed!

Tomorrow and Sunday is our annual village fair. The art exhibition opened tonight; they're selling our books for the first time this year. I only found out about this a couple of nights ago, and had it confirmed 10 minutes before opening. I dashed down in the middle of the event, I could have stayed and gatecrashed, nobody asked me for my ticket.

mother in law has what could be the beginnings of a varicose ulcer on her leg. I dressed it for her tonight but she needs to see a doctor. We're going away in less than a week, and we don't want there to be serious health problems for her while we are away.

Enjoy your Friday.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

:good_morning: Good Friday (Free Choice) Morning!

difficult child and I are off today!

SFR, what a sweet way to start the day! A thoughtful gesture from difficult child. Isn't it true that we wish others could see them for who they are inside? I know I think about that a lot with my difficult child. Have a great rest of the day!

Marg, sounds like a fun weekend in your village. Hope you can't the opportunity to relax and enjoy. Also hope mother in law gets her leg looked out and on the mend soon.

difficult child and I are enjoying a slow morning. We are both hooked into the tv watching the earthquake/tsunami coverage. He happens to be studying this unit in earth science right now so it's life action science.

Had p/t conferences at this school last night so they have off today. I'm going to do some downstairs cleaning and straightening up this morning. I have three friends coming tomorrow night for a mexican fiesta! Our weather is supposed to be high 60's tomorrow so I think we will actually start the party on the patio for the first time since late fall!!! No blooms yet, but the warmer weather is calling me....

Hope your Friday is a good one :salute:.

Sharon

cubsgirl

Good Morning All!

SFR - that is so sweet of your son. I'm glad he made your day :)

Marg - the village fair sounds like a lot of fun.

LDM - It's nice when you can use news coverage as a lesson.

Unfortunately, my Dad is currently in Japan on business. Thankfully, someone he is traveling with had an international cell phone and he was able to email his wife (My step-mom). Step-mom called me. We've both been pacing the floor. He is not supposed to leave until the 15th.

I hope everyone has a great day.