Good Friday Morning

Good Morning Everyone,

Last night we had more rain, thunder, lightening, etc... At least the storms were over before bedtime so my "favorite sanity saver" was happy sleeping in her own bed.

Today is supposed to be the nicest day we've had in awhile - Highs in the 70's, sunshine:sunny::happy-very: I plan on enjoying the weather as much as possible today because the rest of the weekend isn't looking too good - More rain!

Hope everyone has a good day and a great weekend! SFR

T

TeDo

Storms here during the early overnight (after midnight). Supposed to be in the 70's again here too but then that is wonderful considering Monday and Tuesday were in the 100's here.

Community events going on this weekend here. difficult child also has soccer games tomorrow and then we're off to a family reunion on Sunday. Busy week-end but I like it that way.

Enjoy your week-end everyone.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
QUACK!

I'm a duck!

It's raining again. But that's OK, really - because I'm in a good place.

All the stress, etc. that has led up to this week - isn't over, but it's calmer.

Onyxx is safe - and OUT. Which means WE are safe now, too. husband is on the same page I am. Jett is relaxed. And M is in town! What a cool kid.

Life's not perfect, but it's pretty darned good.

april1974

Tonight I have Relay for Life (walk for cancer) so after work I will go home and nap and then meet my team and start our walk it goes from 7:30 pm to 7:30am, we set up a camper and it's a really good time, we walk and talk, eat, listen to music, talk to other teams, This raises a tonne of money for the Canadian Cancer society.

This am was a good morning, my M eczema seems to be clearing up(thank god!) poor kids gets it so bad and now I don't want to jinx myself but he's looking good :) Our morning went so smooth, I hope I get no phone calls from the school today. husband is taking them canoeing either this eve or tommorow. I'm feeling much more relaxed, pms and all, reading this book "the difficult child" has been an eye opener and putting things into perspective from the childs view point is helping me, and realizing my thoughts of running away, anger, resentment etc are normal(I don't feel like that all the time)

this am the kids got on the bus, I sat in our screened in deck had a coffee and listened to the birds chirp and our rock fountain bubble away, it was so peaceful, I needed that!

Happy friday everyone.